where you live

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

Where do you live and where have you lived and where and how would you like to live ?

also here enclosing a quicki about rustic schack and raining toads.

My dream since child hood was to have animals and farm or real estate (wont go in to detail).

Not sure how but some how I found my self living in a rustic schack.

As I viewed a area there was beautiful green pastures and nature.

Some how a loan was taken for me to live there , in a rustic schack in tyalgum australia.
The road to get there was rugged and its suprising i was not stuck with the car also a home made wooden bridge had to be crossed to get there.

Yes, here your dream will come true surely it will.
You can have a horse and all will be wonderful.

I look at the rustic schack , out door d unny , out door schack with a tub to hm bath by filling tub with hose water and yes be joined in bath with leeches.

How hygienic.

A tiny fridge, holes in walls, missing window, no communications, no electricity but all solar and of course it was monsoon rain for months when i there.
Was a caravan built in.
Raining every day there 4 no electricity worked and i used candles and even slept with candles as golly i was all alone in bush and wilderness and i kid you not there was snakes (poisonous ones) (lots of them) rats had taken over the schack and i lived with them and they feared me not and ran across the bed and wet it .

A bat flew around indoors.

Not mention toads.

Oh, how many toads.
As it was monsoon rain.Literally poooouuuring down day and night the noisy crickets so loud it was pain to ears and so many of them then there was the toads that were so noisy also and they rained.

You heard of the song "its raining men" heard of "its raining toads".........

I laid in bed all alone in bush as it was pouring down rain.
beside me a candle was lit as there was no electricity and i was afraid of the rats.

I awoke this night in a screech as to what had landed on my face.
I see a toad jump away.

When i recover my shock i lay back down and more of them come "raining"on me.
I had about 5 in bed with me i think.

One went flying through candle fire light and was burnt and screamed .
Never heard a toad scream before.
It was accident , my arm moved as i felt him/her on my face.

Most afraid was i of the rats as they had taken over the place and not hygienic and did not respond to methods of ridding them.

It was one big lawn to mow and once a week it need doing.
Of course it was all up hill.

Mango trees i joyed over were not with fruit .
I did plant some things in veggi patch and grew corn and 5 snow peas.
The corn was nice.
I planted a avocado tree also.

Time spent there was lonely and spent it crewchetting blancets and studying aged care .

Was also then dealing with these people been stalking me, stealing from me, and doing crime and i in court with etc.

It was beeautiful trees, and saw kangaroos and kookaburras.

Was not the rural living i was thinking of or dreaming of as a child nor did i have a horse, dog with me but was alone there.
(except the bat, snakes, rats etc)

Now I live in a beautiful area that is close to beach as well as close to forest and rural.
All in one and close to city and shops.
Have seen beautiful rural farm estate.

That may still be how i would like to live, own real estate in nature and with animals.

Buuut always make sure theres windows , no holes in walls unless you handy man and be a concious real estate.

Specially with body corporate seen people be tricked and set up.

Am now living in apartment , alone.
Feels so isolated and no energy flow or love.
Least it has showers lol and hot water.
Tried praying to move and to bring holy ghost into apartment and hoping get my own realestate soon and god willing i pray marry and live with husband and animals.
This also has to do with court case im going though of this stalker couple been stealing from me, threatening etc.
Long complicated story...........

They say home is so much more than a place to sleep and a rood over the head.
( da cattle dont have rods...) lol
or beds..... lol

To feel home in your body and who and all you are and not be stalked.

or those experience being "possessed" a unwelcome being in there body.
They may not feel so home within there body.

or if welcome being "if im homeless on the street, thats ok if your sleeping with me" .
blessed it be.
It may feel happier than living in a mansion with perhaps bad energy, abuse or no energy and isolation and no love.

I never felt like i have had a real home.
Roof over head is not equal a real home in my view.
Even if it has necessities.

Always moved and did not feel happy or love or communion.

I have my bags packed at the moment because i dont feel good in apartment that is not mine and due to body corporate and this couple been stalking me, stealing , using as slave etc.
Need assess my money and get own realestate but its such a drawn out procedure.

Met a man who lived at caravan park and was kicked out and then made to live in a tiny room it did not feel nice in that room.No energy or good vibrations.
I saw him as a very wealthy man.
Not sure why but i felt it.

one man with choice given anywhere he would rather choose apartment in a city close and central to go out any time.
He did not want to live in house despite he could afford it.

Blabbering a bit.

sorry, just wanted to share : i had toads rain on my face........
Its amazing.

An experience anyway.

short after rustic schack i met a starved , die ing horse was given to me, covered ticks.tortured .hoof cut and they cut her throat on transporting her out of tyalgum.
Ticks eeeeeverywhere could not see skin, bony and sick.

She survived and some how we moved into more central living away from rustic schack .
I got ovarian cancer and we healed together.
I agist paddock for her and i live in apartment.
Ride her couple times a week now as she survived it.

She is only social life i have.
appart from christian chat and joined match.com but not going very good there.

Hope meet someone soon.
and clear up legal matters of resrainingorder and get my assets and money etc.

and love rights, legal rights.....

Blessed be.

now you all know : I've had toads on my face.

lol