Which direction to pray?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Matthew 17:15-21 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Last night I began praying for the nations, family, friends, as I usually do before retiring for the evening.
It was a strange prayer to say the least because I couldnt pinpoint certain request without thinking "what if this is not your will? Over and over I just ended up saying "but your will be done.

Im sure all of us a very much aware of the chaos and lawlessness that is happening in the world today and with the fake news that seeks to deceive many.
My thoughts and beliefs are not what this post is about but feel free to express if you want.
Paul writes in the endtimes God will give them strong delusions so that they beleive the lie. Is this whats happening?
If GOD is bringing about the last chapters of his word which is to restore that which was lost and redeem Israel then the other nations resort back to paganism. As it was in the beginning of the creation of Israel.
So where is that fine line of the delusion and free will. We surely cant fight against GODs will nor do we want to.
I used the above scripture text for reference and reflect that ....is this a time in which we are out of our pay grade sorta speak because of our unbelief and to stay close but silent and pray and fast and let the Lords will be done? Or are we to bring the light into a ever dimming world?

I couldnt help but notice that john in revelation...after all that was shown to him was able just to say this in the end.
Revelation 22:18-21 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.