Which News do u think are Fair, Liberal-bias, Conervative-bias? (Wait for the POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pick which one best fits each news outlet

• AOL - Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AOL - Liberal biased

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • AOL - Conservative biased

• Yahoo - Fair

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yahoo - Liberal biased

• Yahoo - Conservative biased

• CNN - Fair

• CNN - Liberal biased

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • CNN - Conservative biased

• Fox News - Fair

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Fox News - Liberal biased

• Fox News - Conservative biased

• New York Times - Fair

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • New York Times - Liberal biased

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • New York Times - Conservative biased

• Washington Post - Fair

• Washington Post - Liberal biased

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Washington Post - Conservative biased

• Total voters

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And that's fine. Respect on CC... a new concept :D

I do have a different take on this, as you know. I do not live with the BBC on, so there's no way I can analyze it with a totally informed mind. However, whatever I've heard from them is generally anti-American, anti-traditional. The same holds true for the corrupt NY Times, Washington Post, Guardian, etc. (I say "traditional" as a born-againer and as someone who believes in the US constitution.)

I am also not unaware of even my favorite media sources' biases. I know FNC leans right -- even though lately it seems to be caving to woke pressures.. not a good sign. But, you have to go somewhere, and find something / someone you trust, and use your own reason to filter out the garbage. Also, it is good to know history. This way, you yourself may be better equipped to analyze current events.

What I see today has the hallmarks of a Chinese-esque cultural revolution. This is not just here, but in many western countries previously opposed to the Soviet Union during the Cold War. "Social justice" riots (antifa/BLM) resemble Hitler's SA, Mussolini's Black Shirts and Mao's Red Guard. Dividing a society up and creating strife and division through oppressor / victim (used to be class, now it's race, sexual orientation, etc.) is also classically Marxist. Using instruments of justice to punish political opponents, creating / exploiting crises to create fear in the public so they submit to authorities, creating chaos in the streets by letting criminals out, etc., all communo-fascist tactics.

All of this and more is showing a dark authoritarian revolution taking place, and only FNC, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, etc., are doing anything to call it out. The other "news" sources in this thread's poll are throwing all of this cover and trying to make the conservative elements look like the "enemies of democracy". This is also a Saul Alinsky tactic of accusing your opposition of what you are doing, and it shows that much of the media in the US (and arguably elsewhere) is the enemy of the people, not a watchdog for them.
A dark authoritarian revolution?

Where does defunding the police factor into a dark authoritarian revolution?

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Ah, Texas... Yes, well then...
All the weather man has to say is: "It's gonna be HOT, sticky, and miserable every day" and he'd be right about 90% of the time.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Yes i agree with you on those points and i also mentioned somewhere else that history usually repeats itself but i have made those observations myself.
I think that the nuclear deterrent prevents many countries from getting involved directly into wars now, but they use proxy wars to test their new equipment (as sad as that sounds).
But maybe someday when the world has lost its mind completely, they will start pushing nuclear buttons too.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Why would anyone pay attention to the news lol

News junkies just lap up anything and make up their own minds.

In The Crown, though fictional, the butlers would bring in 10 different newspapers (back in the day when they had them) for the Queen to read over breakfast. She wanted to know public opinion?

Christians don't need to know the news. They already know the Good News and supposedly are talking to the man upstairs and reading His book rather than all the gossip everywhere else. For if there's a fire in the next town or a car crash what can you really do about it.

Some rich lister got ripped off, that's news for some people. The 6oclock news usually leads with All The Things That Went Wrong Today.