Which One?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

trueimage15

Hey does anyone think it would have been better to find Jesus on their own of their own will or that growing up in a Christian home is best?

Please share your thoughts and opinions:)

B

Bobbyking

Hi

Interesting question except that, IMO, you can't say one is better.

I was born and raised in a non-christian family and found Christ on my own when I was 16 years old. What comes next will be my commitment to walk with Him until today...:)

My three daughters are born in a Christian family. They do not need to 'find' their salvation since it is on their table all the time. Is it better? I don't know (and probably don't think so) but I do work a little harder at home to ensure that they do not take for granted what they have (I mean their salvation).