Which temple of the lord 🤔

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
No, I do not agree, because you ignore what Scripture says.

26 Judah said to his brothers, “What will we gain if we kill our brother and cover up his blood? 27 Come, let’s sell him to
the Ishmaelites and not lay our hands on him; after all, he is our brother, our own flesh and blood.” His brothers agreed.
yes I don't disagree with what your saying.

But did God lay that on there hearts and did God bring the midianites at that moment 🤔

Not sure
Possible
No
Maybe
Who knows 🤔

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Is there any chance we could took about the temple of the lord 😊

I was hoping we could include the promise

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Gen. 22 Verses 1 to 19[1] After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here am I." [2] He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Mori'ah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."

i have a problem here.

above it says take your only son isaac

but Ismael was already born here.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Gen. 22 Verses 1 to 19[1] After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here am I." [2] He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Mori'ah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."

i have a problem here.

above it says take your only son isaac

but Ismael was already born here.
any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks 👍