While Obama throws Israel under the bus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Truly the Iranian navy is greatly to be feared if you are an unarmed stationary wooden naval vessel. A great victory for allah.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

S

Sirk

Truly the Iranian navy is greatly to be feared if you are an unarmed stationary wooden naval vessel. A great victory for allah.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
That made me laugh. :)

V

Viligant_Warrior

Served in the Persian Gulf in '87 when Iran was threatening to close the Straits of Hormuz. People don't remember that was a shooting war, though undeclared. We loved it when we saw Caron on "Tonight" doing his monologue.

"The Iranians have developed an amazing new combination warship. It makes its appearance as a PT boat, and upon encountering a U.S. Army Cobra helicopter, converts to a submarine in precisely 2.7 seconds!"

'Course, those Iranian guys never figured out how to resurface, either. Wound up swimming.

S

Sirk

I remember during the first gulf war when Baghdad bob and sadam were were being their blowhard selves saying that it was gonna be the "mother of all battles" and such things. It seems that being a blowhard is a common personality trait for the leadership in that part of the world. Kinda like obamas multiple "red line" comments.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
John Kerry testified before Congress that Israel was safer today than when Obama took office because of Obama's Administration's negotiations with Iran............hmm

V

Viligant_Warrior

John Kerry testified before Congress that Israel was safer today than when Obama took office because of Obama's Administration's negotiations with Iran............hmm
Saw that. Meanwhile, our intel chief was telling Congress quite a different story.

Intel chief says 2014 deadliest year for terror ever recorded, in counter to upbeat Kerry

[Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, testifying on Capitol Hill,] Thursday gave a drastically different assessment than Secretary of State John Kerry of the terror threat -- declaring 2014 the deadliest year for global terrorism ever recorded, after Kerry claimed that threat was diminishing.
So who ya gonna believe? The lyin' swift boat "hero" who ducked outta Vietnam as fast as he could upon getting a third (dubiously deserved) Purple Heart as Navy regs allowed -- to be next spotted in Paris rubbing elbows with the North Vietnamese delegation to the peace talks -- or the guy who actually sees the intel on a daily basis?

Clapper has his own occasional lapses of acquaintance with the truth, but I'll still take his word over that coward Kerry's any day.

Dec 12, 2013
I will remind everyone that Persia still existed unto carved up after WW1 and without a major conflict conquered Babylon of old.......The minute we underesitimate Iran (persia).........could lead to our downfall.......a suitcase nuke at the right place and in the right moment followed by a moment of indecision on the part of our illistrious government or maybe even assistance.............

I suppose everyone thought that Goliath could not be brought down with his armor bearers and his huge size and at the end of the day a man of war from his youth was brought down by a stone from a youth!

Mar 21, 2011
I will remind everyone that Persia still existed unto carved up after WW1 and without a major conflict conquered Babylon of old.......The minute we underesitimate Iran (persia).........could lead to our downfall.......a suitcase nuke at the right place and in the right moment followed by a moment of indecision on the part of our illistrious government or maybe even assistance.............

I suppose everyone thought that Goliath could not be brought down with his armor bearers and his huge size and at the end of the day a man of war from his youth was brought down by a stone from a youth!

Basically, if there was no oil in the ground in Iran, that the British and Americans wanted exclusive rights too, there would have been no Iranian revolution or no Iran problem now.

There would have been no BP either.