"Who Blinded The Jews?...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
All Israel will be saved says Paul. Now whatever Paul means by all maybe debatable but it sounds like more than a few.
Yes, definitely more than three. (y)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The unbelieving Jews that make it into the Trib will get a second chance because they haven't died yet, but they will wish they had previously joined the Church. They will, at some point in their life, have to come to Jesus just like the rest. The seed of Abraham are those who are in Jesus (both Jew and Gentile.)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
The unbelieving Jews that make it into the Trib will get a second chance
There is this. after Grace Ends, and Judgment/tribulation begins, "when
the man of sin, son of perdition arrives," for those who heard/understood/
rejected The Gospel of Grace:

2Th 2:9-12 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivable-
ness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received
not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God Shall Send them strong delusion, that they
should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed
not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

NO second chance, right? But:

Unbelieving Jews (and Gentiles?) who "did Not hear/understand The
Gospel of Grace" will still have a "second chance," correct?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Unbelieving Jews (and Gentiles?) who "did Not hear/understand The
Gospel of Grace" will still have a "second chance," correct?
Not after they die. The reason that tribbers can still come to Jesus is because...
1.) They are not dead yet.
2.) The blindness shall be lifted at the last hour.

I do not say that they will be a part of the Church (already raptured), though. Those who survive will populate the Earth in the Millenium.

Not sure about the beheaded ones. :unsure:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
It literally says that Israel (12 Tribes) and Christians (12 Apostles) will BOTH be on the Wall.
Revelation 21:12-14

New King James Version

12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb
Are all the 12 Apostles Jewish, from the 12 tribes of Israel? Are any of the 12 Apostles of Gentile birth?

When you read the Book of Nehemiah, NO GENTILES or half breeds are allowed in the building of The Wall.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So your talking about the gates of entry ? Attended by angels and having the names of the twelve tribes of israel then ? and founded upon the names of Jesus twelve apostles ?

“and had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:12, 14‬ ‭

What is your point about the wall ? It’s founded upon the witness of the apostles and prophets of the ot to the twelve tribes of israel of whom the twelve apostles of Jesus were chosen.

it’s one group of people now there is no more dividing wall between Jew and gentile gentiles are now called into the covenant made by the messiah with Israel in the gospel. Whoever believes becomes part of his new nation whether they were israel before or not now this is how they become part of the covenant with Israel no matter if they are male or female black or white Jew or gentile

This is like the circumcision was in the pattern of the old covenant it marks us as Gods chosen people Israel born of the seed of Abraham by faith

“For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:26-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Israel is the son of God as foretold in the pattern of the ot

“And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭4:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The promises to israel in the ot pertaining to the promised messiah the son of God , are what the church is made of its all Of our holy scripture and witness of Jesus Christ and the gospel

When we get baptized into Christ we’re getting baptized into Gods son , the true nation of Israel the true seed of Abraham , the body of Jesus Christ the worldwide church of believers over the past twenty generations or so whether Jew or gentile are the elect of God and one fold of people even including those faithful of the Old Testament israel who God raised up with Christ.

At he thing is people aren’t looking at where the kingdom of God and new Jerusalem according to the new doctrine on the gospel for everyone in the world. What’s happened between Jew and gentile is this

The ot law seperated abrams flesh seed from everyone else it excluded people by flesh and blood but they became as wicked as everyone else and so now this has happened spoken to include the gentiles of the church as well as to inform and humble the Jews of the church as to not think higher of themselves than the “ unclean and uncircumcised gentile “

“Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: but now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;

for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: and came and preached peace to you ( gentiles ) which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. ( Israel )

For through him we both ( Jew and gentile ) have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

( the concluding understanding we take from this we have become citizens of and with Israel by faith )
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:11-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Remember he’s talking to gentiles he’s telling the gentiles “ before Christ came you gentiles were alienated from the covenants of God not having circumcision of the right blood , but now you were baptized into Christ by his israelite blood you belong to Gods family

that’s what this is bout

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”
‭‭
abraham is the father of israel through Jesus not through Jacob and gathered from all nations not only from Israel israel is the worldwide church of Jesus Christ whether they used to be a Jew or gentile before doesn’t matter israel is being saved daily because it’s anyone that believes in Jesus the son they are the children of God

“And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭4:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s like being clothed with Gods son New Testament sign of circumcision ( inclusion )

“And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

My point is the wall in the kingdom has a made of tbe sotnesses of the new and Old Testament people of God anyone belonging to God by Jesus Christ is considered israel in his sight being baptized into the seed of Abraham recognized as Abraham’s seed of promise and the hiers of the kingdom
Are all the 12 Apostles Jewish, from the 12 tribes of Israel? Are any of the 12 Apostles of Gentile birth?

When you read the Book of Nehemiah, NO GENTILES or half breeds are allowed in the building of The Wall.

HOWEVER, the New Jerusalem is made up of ALL Nations Tongues and People- Jew and Gentile….BUT, NOT THE WALL.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

The Christian Church entirely consisted of Jews in the beginning.

The Apostles on the wall represent the New Christian covenant. Gentile Christians are grafted in to the Head Jew, the Olive Tree, Jesus Christ.

Romans 11:17-18

New King James Version

17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
God is going to sort us all out in the end. And I hope that is right cause I don't want any person I know judging me or you or any of your friends or my friends. And I definitely don't want my enemies judging me!!!! And I am supposed to pray for them.>>>lol>>>>Arrrrgh

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Maybe the Jews will be judged according to how well they kept the law. And I hope that is right cause I don't want any person I know judging me or you or any of your friends or my friends. And I definitely don't want my enemies judging me!!!! And I am supposed to pray for them.>>>lol>>>>Arrrrgh

As above from
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

It is all up to God about judgement. Jesus when here in the flesh judged no one why should we try and determine the ultimate fate of any.

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
actually it's all about election

... the whole bible is about election .... God's choosings