Who does Christ say is the Anti-Christ ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

PAGE 3
Revelation 12:
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
((How did they overcome Satan? By the blood of the Lamb. The real Lamb. God did not give them wings to fly away with ))

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Where he Satan coming ? you already should know. And if you don't then maybe your eyes are just covered over with too much smoke . A short time. Christ said as much. In Mark 13, when He said He has shortened that time.

You get an idea of that because. The scorpion, ( Symbolic of Satan ) is here for 5 months.

Revelation 9:5

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

If you read before, this striking does not effect those with the truth of God's word in their foreheads ( the seal ) in the verses just before. That is what keeps them from that hour of temptation. They do not find Satan tempting. But a abomination.

But everyone other ignorant soul on the planet will be taken in buy the strikes to the soul with the Lies of Satan. That is what the striking is. (( learn how a scorpion takes its pray to understand this better ))
To have the truth is how you pull through.

Revelation 9

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

((Those of you familiar with the scriptures about Satan and the pit will know this is talking about Satan. And the star falling from heaven. Just as Christ warned would happen. But Christ gave us power over all our enemies :

Luke 10 : 17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. (( look into this word lighting here, use a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance ,It translates into Star . I'm not going to do it for you ))

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

So I don't care if Satan is standing right in front of YOU. if you are doing God's will and have the truth at that time .Satan is rather afraid of what will come out of your mouth. Why because, It;s the Holy Spirit that will speak at that time not you ( Mark 13; Luke 21; Luke 12: etc.)

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Revelation 9

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Can see very well with all that smoke . Get it ? You can see the true light, if you are not know Gods word. at that time the smoke or lies from Satan and the fallen angels mouths are so great, that it will be like they blocked out the sun.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

(((9Again as if I had to say this , we are not talking about real scorpions and locust here. This is Another clue as to Satan only being here 5 months. The time for locust are ; May through September. That is Five whole months . Get it ?)))

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

((You see the green things there, the trees, are symbolic of peoples. But those with the truth, the Seal of God in their forehead, the opposite would be lies and the mark of the beast... So no need to make it complicated... ((Here God said he is allowed to hurt no one. Yet people will tell you there is a lot of beheading going to take place and killings. God gave Satan here A direct order to kill No one. So don't allow people to deceive you into thinking Satan is coming to slaughter people. he's not. he rather wants you to fall into a spiritual death. The death going on at that time will be the soul. Must more serious then the flesh. And this is done as its been reading, by drawing Christians and people away from God through Lies. So that instead of loving Christ, he will convince all the world that he is Christ. Rev 13))

Those at that time will overcome Satan with God's truth. So far through all those scriptures ; In the correct order of events outlined by Christ. There is no rapture mentioned. but Quite the opposite. God expects us to be tested and make a stand for Christ. As the below also mentions also -

Ephesians 6:
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

((What did he say ? Do what, and stand against who? ))

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

((( In what day? Evil day? Some of you; who have bothered to read through this should be having your eyes opened .Do all you can to stand. God's word will allow you to accomplish this. Christ will ))

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

( Above all, your going to need faith to know in that evil day, God will be there with you to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And of that wicked one. )

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Rev 13:
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Who did they worship ?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

( Forty two months equals Three and a half years. And anytime you see months in prophecy it has to do with the night. Which means Satan's time. But you read already before, How Christ shorted that time. And how they are allowed to play the ignorant of the world for only Five months. The time of the locust army, May through September. That just means Five months))

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Satan and the world does this by doing what Paul said Satan would be doing in 2nd Thess. chapter 2.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

((Again this is a spiritual war. A war for what is the truth at that time. To get people out of the mass deception. But naturally we are going to have some hard times. but nothing any man , women , child of God' can;t handle and should be able to handle .))

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

((What are the people on earth during that time going to do ? Worship him. That's a bad thing I would not want to be thought people when Christ returns... Even more, I would not want to be those people that lead people into worshiping Satan due to false lies. I would say repents and get into the Bible. ))

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

(( Do you have hears to hear the simple truth. Or is there too much smoke blinding you ? ))

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Be in captivity to Christ, who protects His own. Again, the killing going on is much more serious then flesh and blood., Get your mind and out of the flesh and realize that time is about the soul .That is what this is referring too. Christ will keep your soul. Satan will cause you to loose it if you allow it.

((What will Satan be doing while here when he is kicked from heaven to earth to deceive the world Rev. 12:9 ? )) Christ is so good to us He tells us here in more detail ::::

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

he looked like even the slain Lamb. But it was not the Lamb, because he spake as a dragon. You know why ? Because he is the dragon disguised as Christ .

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. ( This word transformed means disguised as, pretending to be . Use the Strong's to help you see that word )

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Through Satan's super natural miracles he will at that time deceive all the world. to worship that first beast mentioned. That simple is the world governmental system Satan sets up with him as the head.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

(((These are the miracles Christ said Satan would be performing in Mark 13:21 to 24.. Fire in the Greek is lighting . Look it up. And where does he do this ? In the sight of, visibly so that all the peoples of the world can see. ))))

14 And deceived them that live on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

What did those miracles do to people ? What kind of stinging is going on ? Satan the dragon deceived all those that live on the earth with his supernatural abilities .I before already showed that he was created by God, given it all and he was a cherub in Ezekiel 28.

(((Satan will do that in the sight of first beats, that is the world system he sets up. Satan will convince people to make that system work, that had a wound, where it could not work, but he healed. he will say it will work, and he will make it work. A chicken in every pot. All your bills payed off. And he with his abilities will make it seem like heaven on earth. But its not , its one big fat ugly lie, That can send peoples souls straight to hell. And God is against it. God will allow it, to see if people have been paying attention to God, will they ignore Christ warning and play with Satan. The choice is ultimately theirs. )))

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This is a powerful statement. But in as much as we been reading the subject, and Deception is the name of the game, being very consistent , He will not be deceiving anyone, if he playing God, or Christ is threatening people. I see this killing being more a warning that you better be prepared mentally to deal with the supernatural as it burst onto the world stage in the very near future. I'm sure he will not make it easy for people and governments that do not take part fully in his system. So this killing can be seen as Satan's system in my opinion absorbing the world into his system.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

This is simple. Just as the analogy Christ used in Mark 13: about the women with child and giving suck in those days. It is a similar thing here. We already read in Rev 7:3 how the Seal of God in the forehead is what protects you from falling into all the lies of Satan. So Satan's mark would be the the counter. If you have the mark IN your forehead; it simply means you have been deceived. You then will have the mark in the hand, because like the women giving suck to the lies ,you are working for Satan and his lies. By delivering say your family to death. meaning to Satan thinking he is Christ. But in fact your worshiping Satan, and your family may know better. My son is a good son, my daughter is a good daughter but, she thinks your Satan, can you forgive and talk to her?
I'm sure Satan will be more then happy too. and that is where the trial mentioned in Mark 13 Luke 21 Luke 12: And Matthew 24 and Rev 2: and 3: will take place. And the Holy Spirit will speak to the world God will., For a testamony against Satan and the lies. Just like the example given in Acts 2 And what Joel said would happen in the last days.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If it means that to get food you will have to participate in Satan's one world system , when he is here. Then that would be wrong....

Your better have maybe a few months worth of food on hand in the mean time. or some gold or jewelry to barter with in exchange for some food. Better that then taken part in the system Satan takes over at his arrival .

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

if you look at it simply. The 6 6 6 is in all likely hood simply pointing to the seals trumps and vials where Satan is described in as arriving and his m.o .

When you look deeper, The word count in Greek is to notice a stone, that has warn smooth over a long time of handling . Christ mentioned Satan's children in the above verses of what I wrote here. Christ with this is pointing you to know the history of Satan's children throughout history. and to be aware of them. send me a message if you need more.

I did not cover everything. But the Bible is big and time is short, so I would study If you need help just send me a message.

2 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

N

nathan3

PAGE 2
Mark 13:
13 And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Desolation , That is part of Satan's name again . Standing where he should not >

He is standing in The holy place is Judaea , That is Jerusalem .

2nd thess 2:
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,shewing himself that he is God...

Mark 13 :

17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

Those familiar with Christ's parables should understand the above two verses .

Mark 13:

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly "color=red]e find you sleeping. [/color]

(same subject )
Matthew 24: 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

((They don't care enough about you to tell you Satan is coming to deceive the world as Christ and God has repeated.))

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. ( they only care about money or what is going to please people and what people think of them.. Not God ))

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (( Christ is warning you repeatedly, and this does not even cover Revelation yet. ))

To farther explain Mark 13 :
17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.-

-Matthew 25

25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

Oil is put into a lamp to give light. Without oil in a lamp, it can not give light. Christ is the light of the world . He is the truth and the light.

Psalm 119:105
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. ( and many other scriptures )
Oil in this case then would be the truth .

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

(( They don't have truth. They don't know whats going on in God's word. ))

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
(( out of luck ))

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

He does not know them, why ?. Because in keeping with the subject and warnings about Christ coming. You should see that these foolish virgins would have worshiped Satan. Thinking that he was Christ. They did not have truth. So when Christ did actually show up After that deception as Paul stated in 2nd Thess 2:.. Why would Christ want anything to do with Satan worshipers ? He think He would be pleased with that ???

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

((No one knows the moment or instant. But at least He told us all things regarding the events leading up to it. ))

He continues the thought with another parable :

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,prepared for the devil and his angels:

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. ( The 2nd Death you already read about above )

Mark 13 : 15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

((At that point of Satan being there deceiving the world, Your that close to the end and Christ's arrival, that your not going to need a change of cloths. ))

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

(( your that close to the end ))

Christ has been away expecting a virgin bride, ( spiritually is the church )
But she did not wait, for Christ , and instead because she had no oil or truth to light that lamp, it went out, and she did not know about Satan and his lies and his coming great deception ( falling away first 2 thess 2 )

So in a spiritual sense, them that are with child were impregnated in their minds with Satan's lies. And no longer virgins just before Christ return. To add to the thought., Christ said and give suck. That means Not only is she deceived she is nursing the lies along. Getting other Christians and family and friends into the lie.(( This might look something like : Christ is here, lets worship him.. All the wile not informed enough from God's word to know he or she is worshiping Satan himself.. Christ says as much in the rest of Mark and in The whole of Revelation. ))

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

Harvest is the end of the world. Harvest is always in the summer. but winter would not be the true end. So keeping with the subject matter, They are harvested out of season to a fake. That is to Satan.
Matthew 13:
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil;the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels...

Mark 13:

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

When your Lord and Savior who knows all things from God, makes a serious statement like this you let it sink in.. And don't allow anyone to rob your crown. Don't allow some one to diminish Christ statement by saying a event such as Christ described here has come to pass already. Mark that person because they are lying to you.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. (( This shows you its not going to be as long as people think. Christ shortened those days ))

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

uh oh. What did Christ just warn here? What did He say ?

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.[color]

Woe, Now, when some one tells you this happened they are passing alone a lie that was told them.. Take Christ at is Plain and simple word. When He says that a false Christ shall, not maybe, shall rise, and show signs and wonders to seduce, what? seduce . Then you better pay attention. even the elect? The Elect are the upright ones, they know the truth about all this. And if Christ is saying that Satan is so God, that he very well might , might be able to deceive those who are familiar with God;s word.Then if your not, Then, how do you think your going to do ????

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. (( Don't just read over this. He said all things. Not some. But all. ))

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

THEN and only then. After what He just taught takes place. Just as Paul said what must happen first before, Christ return . And then after that, Christ shall return. to dispel the lies of Satan

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

After and only after. Will there be a gathering back to Christ. Get the order right.

Revelation 12:7-12

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Here are most of Satan's names all together so you would have no doubt who we are talking about. Not some man. but a supernatural Cherub
((This is what you been reading at other places of the Bible. The same thing. As Christ said Don't allow men to lie to you))(( Christ already said, This shall happen. Either believe the words of Christ. or not its up to you. ))

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. (((What does Satan do in heaven day and night every chance he gets ? You just read it. )))
The accuser -
(( Job 1: 6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

Job 2
1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

4 And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.))

N

nathan3

PAGE 1 I'm Nathan3 ,here on CC. And I wrote this myself. It was not taken from any web site or anyone one. What you see here is all scripture and one or two opinions . Read on I want to just cover the scripture dealing with any scripture related to Anti-Chrst and the end time events surrounding that.

2 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Look up the words with the Strong's I will be mentioning . If you have nothing else to do it might be a good day to study a some of God's Words. Index - King James Bible with Strongs Dictionary - SpeedBible by johnhurt.com When it comes to Greek words, just keep picking a word till you get close, looking up greek is tricky on that web site. Anyway

1 John 2:18 - Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it isthe last time.

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the "son of perdition;"

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

-8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

( 1 John 2:12-14
12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for His name's sake. ( Christ's name sake )

13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

2 Thess 2:
9 Even him, whose coming is after "the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,"

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in"them that perish;"
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 John 5:18

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 3:

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

(John 8:
44 [color=redYe are of your father the devil,[/color]and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. )

Matthew 13:

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil;[/color] the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.]/color]

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) andI know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Hebrews 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Isaiah 14:12-15

12[color=red How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations![/color]

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Ezekiel 28:

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

12 - , Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; ---:the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that you were created.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 -: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. ( Hebrews 2:14 - Revelation 20-10 )

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18-; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. ( Revelation 20-10 )

Ezekiel 28:
The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus,( tyrus means rock, ]/color]in the Hebrew ) Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and you have said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

Deuteronomy 32

32 Give ear, O you heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

19 And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

( Psalm 28:
1 To you will I cry,O Lord my Rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. )

Mark 13:
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

6 For many shall "come in my name, "saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. ( Don't get ahead of yourself. He said here coming in His name. That means saying they are Christians . That they would be deceiving people and themselves. But He is about to clarify, that there is one, coming as Anti-Christ Or instead of Christ. )

Anti - Greek :

anticristoV
antichristos
an-tee'-khris-tos

from anti - anti 473 and CristoV - Christos 5547; an opponent of the Messiah:--antichrist.

anti 473 - Greek:

anti
anti
an-tee'

a primary particle; opposite, i.e. instead - ..........

Mark 13: 9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. ( Revelation 2:10-11 ) ( Revelation 3: 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

(( They are kept from the hour of temptation , because they know the truth of it. Therefore, Christ truth in their minds prevents them from finding Satan tempting at that time. That is how they are kept from it. as you read, They will have trial .))

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations. ( trail )

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up,take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour,( Hour of Temptation ) that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Spirit.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
( Put to - Hebrews 2: 14:
He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;)

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall Not come, except there come a falling away first,( The hour of temptation ) and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; ( The only son that has been sentenced to perish ; you already read in Ezekiel 28 ) ( perish is the base of one of Satan's names .)

Perish -Greek :

apwleia
apoleia
ap-o'-li-a

from a presumed derivative of apollumi - apollumi 622; ruin or loss (physical, spiritual or eternal):--damnable(-nation), destruction, die, perdition, X perish, pernicious ways, waste.
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Apollyon. Greek

Apolluwn
Apolluon
ap-ol-loo'-ohn

active participle of apollumi - apollumi 622; a destroyer [color=red(i.e. Satan):--Apollyon. [/color] ( i.e means "that is" )

apollumi 622

to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively:--destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.

Last edited:
N

nathan3

Sorry for all my typos :)

M

MarkIA

Matthew 24:23-25

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

J

josh123

the false church

May 15, 2013
Anyone that is against Christ is the antichrist. We guard it, we enslave ourselves, and some even will kill for money and which it is the mark of the beast. We can't let it go for it control our lives. Some of us believe that if we be with God that He will give us plenty of it. No one will accept this for they love money more than anything and which this money system was created by man and which the beast dwells in man. One day God will destroy all that we has created and the creator of this system and its followers. But right now we should only use money for the purpose to live, but not keeping up with the fashions of the Jones'.

john832

May 31, 2013
Anyone that is against Christ is the antichrist. We guard it, we enslave ourselves, and some even will kill for money and which it is the mark of the beast. We can't let it go for it control our lives. Some of us believe that if we be with God that He will give us plenty of it. No one will accept this for they love money more than anything and which this money system was created by man and which the beast dwells in man. One day God will destroy all that we has created and the creator of this system and its followers. But right now we should only use money for the purpose to live, but not keeping up with the fashions of the Jones'.
While that is true, by usage today, we have come to mean the man of sin, the Beast power, as the anti-Christ.