who has an unsaved partner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aguywho

I've been with my gf for almost a year and time to time she comes with me but she hangs out in bars ...is she for me?

Z

zaoman32

I know nothing about you, and all I know about her is that she goes to bars. Going to bars is not a sin.

T

Tearose84

Don't do it.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
"Time to time she comes with me"

Comes with you where? To church?

The issue isn't necessarily that she's going to bars. The issue is whether or not Christ is in her life.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
She is NOT for you if she is getting drunk and going to bars. If you marry an unsaved person she may turn your own children against God. Do not be unequally yolked with her. Get out NOW.

Z

zaoman32

She is NOT for you if she is getting drunk and going to bars. If you marry an unsaved person she may turn your own children against God. Do not be unequally yolked with her. Get out NOW.
At no point were any of these things mentioned. Please learn the facts before you make accusatory statements.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
"Time to time she comes with me"

Comes with you where? To church?

The issue isn't necessarily that she's going to bars. The issue is whether or not Christ is in her life.
I think he means that sometimes she goes with him to the bar/s.

D

dimples

I know nothing about you, and all I know about her is that she goes to bars. Going to bars is not a sin.
definitely right, "SOMETIMES" christian and non-christian are more happy than those who have relationship with the same faith!

Z

zaoman32

definitely right, "SOMETIMES" christian and non-christian are more happy than those who have relationship with the same faith!
I was referring more to the fact that I can't make a judgment based on lack of information.

D

dimples

I was referring more to the fact that I can't make a judgment based on lack of information.
well im just saying it because i've already experienced it! :) and now im very much willing to wait for a christian guy coz i want to give it a shot on how does it feel to have a relationship with someone who has the same faith, someone who is spiritually mature.

P

paulr

Well, going with some more information on the header of the thread which suggests that She is unsaved gives me a direction to understand that she has not accepted Jesus Christ. Bible Does quote at - 2 Chor 6:14-18,

Do not become partners with those who do not believe, for what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 6:15 And what agreement does Christ have with Beliar? Or what does a believer share in common with an unbeliever? 6:16 And what mutual agreement does the temple of God have with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, just as God said, “I will live in them and will walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 6:17 Therefore “come out from their midst, and be separate,” says the Lord, “and touch no unclean thing, and I will welcome you, 6:18 and I will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,” says the All-Powerful Lord.

So may this give some light to you.

Z

zaoman32

Well, going with some more information on the header of the thread which suggests that She is unsaved gives me a direction to understand that she has not accepted Jesus Christ. Bible Does quote at - 2 Chor 6:14-18,

Do not become partners with those who do not believe, for what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 6:15 And what agreement does Christ have with Beliar? Or what does a believer share in common with an unbeliever? 6:16 And what mutual agreement does the temple of God have with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, just as God said, “I will live in them and will walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 6:17 Therefore “come out from their midst, and be separate,” says the Lord, “and touch no unclean thing, and I will welcome you, 6:18 and I will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,” says the All-Powerful Lord.

So may this give some light to you.
Well said.