Who sinned first Human or Lucifer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oliver9

Nov 21, 2023
knowing the Bible, in Genesis 1:1, is speaking about the Creations of the Universe, our own Atmosphere, and Earth, it's not talking about the creation of Satan and the Heavenly Host of Angels. God's Eternal Home and Angels already existed. Why i used the Hebrew to show this distinction.

some, in this thread were saying, God's Home/Angels is created at Genesis 1:1

but the Hebrew shows us differently.

that's the point that was made.
Lucifer was created, so his fall took place after creation. However, his fall may have taken place before the creation of man on the 6th day of creation.
So the question being asked is "did Lucifer sin before the creation of our universe?' To which I must answer, I don't know.

john832

May 31, 2013
So the question being asked is "did Lucifer sin before the creation of our universe?' To which I must answer, I don't know.
He did not. He sinned after the creation of the Universe...

Job 38:4 "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding.
Job 38:5 Who determined its measurements? Surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 To what were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone,
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, And all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Lucifer's nature was still good at this time.

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

The word 'heavens' above, is that referring to the sky?

Or is the word 'heavens' referring to the kingdom of heaven?
Paul refers to the third heaven here:
[2Co 12:2-5 KJV] 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth: such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth: 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

I don’t think he is referring to the sky where the birds fly or the uninhabited planets that surround this quarantined planet as paradise.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Okay we have been taught that Eve ate the fruit and sin entered, but lie was already there before Eve take the fruit... Snake lied to her. That Snake wasn't in the garden right?
So my question is did the fall of lucifer took place before creation?
“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:9, 12, 17‬ ‭