Who will win the superbowl?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Perk

Week 1 is almost done. Two monday night games tonight, but after seeing your team play, do you think they will win? Who is going the distance this year?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
foozeball is the devil's game.!!!

P

Perk

I think that if Green Bay can get their defense in order, they will go far. They have great players on defense, I.E. Clay Matthews, AJ Hawk, Charles Woodson, etc. They just need to get some momentum. The NFC North looked decent yesterday aside from the Packers. But it is still week one and there is a whole season to improve. San Fran looked decent. Pitts, even though they lost, played a really physical game. Troy Palamalolo or however you spell his name was probably the most physical player I saw last night. The critics were saying that the steelers defense wasn't stepping up, but they were hitting HARD. I think once they fix some gaps, they'll be really good this season. Overall, its hard to make a pick from week 1 who will go far in playoffs, but if I had to say, I the Ravens. Not a whole lot of offense, but their defense held the Bengals to 78 total yards in the first half... (game is happening now and its a blowout)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jullianna

Broncos :):):):):):):)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
What?!?!? Not rooting for the Colts this year? :confused:

Nevermind.......we got your heartthrob. :D

J

Jullianna

Yes, you did! You Peytonnappers! :D

Aug 29, 2012
Satan, because he can distract millions of Christians.....

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
As a lifelong 49er fan, I can say with little doubt that this whole season is ours and the icing on the cake is another Lombardi trophy. I'm sorry Manning, Flacco, Brady, or whoever they face in the superbowl, your team has been weighed, it has been measured, and it has been found wanting. =P

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Im with Liamson. Alex Smith looked great last night and adding in an offensive weapon like Randy Moss just gives them that much more of an advantage from last year