Whose Verse is it Anyway?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

Score:
Shemaiah: Zebra
TheJesusFreak: 38
lightbliss: e+e
JimM12228: The Color Red

Okay, gunna try something new. If it works we'll continue with it for a bit, otherwise I might go back to the scenes out of the hat.

I'm gunna try a modified version of the props game. Instead of me giving you props to make a scene out of, I will pust a picture and you must find the passage dealing with the picture. I'll try to keep them obvious at first.

EDIT: I'm looking for the OT passage dealing with this item, not the NT passage.

J

JimM1228

Joshua 3,4, and 6

J

jimmydiggs

Score:
lightbliss: e+e
JimM12228: Balloons!

L

lightbliss

Exodus 2:5 - 10

J

jimmydiggs

Score:
lightbliss: 11-3

Hint: Starts with a G

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
OKAY Jimmy!! Whats the answer? Its been a week! I think everyone has given up. So lets proceed...

J

jimmydiggs

OKAY Jimmy!! Whats the answer? Its been a week! I think everyone has given up. So lets proceed...
It's Gethsemane.

Ten points for me.

Score:
lightbliss: 11-3
Diggs:The Cat's Meow!

L

lightbliss

Revelation 6:1-8

J

jimmydiggs

Score:
lightbliss: 11.15-3

J

JimM1228

Score:

i believe it is Genesis but not sure of the chapter...maybe chapter 3?

J

JimM1228

The purpose of this is to encourage finding out :p

Verses por favor.
verses 1-6? those all involve eve talking with the serpent and then actually taking the fruit and eating it

J

jimmydiggs

Score:
JimM12228: Bag of Balloons!