why am I here?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 10, 2012
God does have company as He is three in one...Father, son and Holy spirit...I think the only reason we are told that God made us is for His glory..we are here to glorify God and enjoy Him forever..if you are in a right relationship with God through the forgiveness of your sins through Jesus and you have forsaken your sins then it is easy to enjoy God as He is all goodness..unlike us..we are all wickedness and there are seeds of sin in us that can grow any sin at any time..only through God moving in and living in us do we have any goodness but it is not our own goodness..it is His

Dec 19, 2009
God does have company as He is three in one...Father, son and Holy spirit...I think the only reason we are told that God made us is for His glory..we are here to glorify God and enjoy Him forever..if you are in a right relationship with God through the forgiveness of your sins through Jesus and you have forsaken your sins then it is easy to enjoy God as He is all goodness..unlike us..we are all wickedness and there are seeds of sin in us that can grow any sin at any time..only through God moving in and living in us do we have any goodness but it is not our own goodness..it is His
But I think God is a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, just as you can be a mother, daughter, and wife, all at once. I think he is alone without us.

K

kenisyes

Because after He got done making the person before you, He still had love in His heart and blessings He wanted to share.

Feb 11, 2012
To love Him with all your heart, mind, strength, and soul, obeying His commands, and following His son on the narrow road, you are here to serve Him, through a heart made pure through faith, and obedience to His truth.

He commands all to repent, stop sinning, and seek His mercy, and He is waiting patiently for you to use your God given ability to do this,He wont do it for you, but will give you all the strength and power as you yield to His word.

1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments, and His commandments are not burdensome.
1Jn 5:4 For everything that has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith.(obedience)

P

Powemm

Because for centuries now he has been putting His
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, grace, in
People...god is so big Tjat even His creativity keeps changing.. For centuries , he has never created anyone just like you.. There has never been anyone just like you before you came and no one will be just like you after you
Leave... He's such a big god
That not one
Person
Can hold all of His talents... barely even a few... I love all tue differences in people and genetic make ups ... It just goes to show how big god really is!
Just one spec of all the reason god has
Made us :)

O

OFM

why did God make me?
We were created for His Glory and and for Fellowship with God Jesus and The Holy Spirit,the Blessed Holy Trinity

Sep 13, 2012
He created you because he has a purpose and a plan for your life, It may seem hard at times, but don't let the enemy fool you,, let God guide you in your true purpose

Dec 9, 2011
I think you are here for GODs good pleasure. GOD is love and knew you were coming to this

physical world and wanted you to be in his image and experience the fruit of the spirit.

P

Powemm

God sent his son to point the way to Him to lay down a bridge to cross over freely to Him... Jesus is the reason we can even take one step towards God . God tells us to change nothing, change nothing but our mind .. "Be transformed by the renewing of your mind". if you pulled up to mcdonalds , ordered , then drove up to the window only to hear the cashier say " you don't owe anything it's already been paid for. ". .. You would look ahead to see who to thank, but no one is there.. There's nothing you can do about it, it's already been done, nothing to pay back, nothing owed for it, no one to do anything for ... it's done...free! The only thing left to do is to take the free meal and say thank you quietly in your heart....
What God has done for us can never be paid back, we owe nothing and can't work it off... It's His free gift.. He is loving us even when we aren't loving Him back .. we can't work it off, we can't be good enough to get it. We we can't buy it back, or give it back even if we wanted too.. There's nothing we can do about it... It is finished.. Done... Price paid in full..... we are here so God can straighten out our corrupted beliefs ... A false belief that we have to work for our salvation, that we will be unsaved if we do something wrong... Error error error!!!!! We never loose our salvation, however we do stray from our relationship with God and it is up to us to return to Him... We are here so God can work that out of our hearts and work who He truly is into our lives..x He wants our relationship reconnected with Him . We are here
So he could show us up close and personal his love for us... He came down from heaven and put His precious face on the ground in our filthiest place.. The barn of animals... ( grace bending down) just so we could see a king humble himself before us... he became our servant, our footwasher. it is written: A master is not greater than his servant ).

Sep 10, 2012
even though it is true that God through Jesus restores our relationship to Him, we are to repent...that is to turn to God in love through Jesus and turn from our sins, hate and forsake our sins...God enables and empowers us to do this but it is something we must do in order to be forgiven and receive love from God

S

shirley

sometimes i wonder why im here ; only GODhas a purpose for me ; i could be the loneliest person on eath GODwill never hurt me forget me ; or leave me ;

A

AgeofKnowledge

The afterlife is a central image of the Christian faith. All human beings are destined to partake in the afterlife: heaven (paradise) for those who are in Christ, hell (punishment, absence from God) for the unregenerate. The final goal and reward for all Christians is eternity in the Lord’s presence.

Moreover, the NT (especially Paul) envisions the Christian life as one that already participates in the heavenly realities that are to be experienced fully only with the return of Christ and the resurrection of the body.

Your existence here serves many purposes. For one, this creation is critical to resolving the angelic conflict for eternity. Another is that eternity is far richer and more meaningful because of humanity than it ever would have been without us. These two, by themselves, would make our creation worth doing and by themselves are deep discussions.

But there are many many other reasons besides just that we know of.

why did God make me?

Sep 10, 2012
God's purpose is to make us more like the way Jesus is