Why am I still feeling alone when I have friends I can hang out with now?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2009
Okay, so nowadays I'm usually able to hang out with my friends about a couple times a week. The problem is that when I'm not around them, I start to feel lonely. I don't really know if it's out of bordom, or if it's just lonelyness. And don't give an answer like I just need more God. I do get my daily supply of Jeusus basically everday. But I'm just lonley for some reason.

J

Jullianna

Maybe you are afraid that things will go back to the way they were for you?

Z

zaoman32

Basically everyday is not everyday, and I'm sure many on here would agree with my when I say that when you starting feeling lonely, if you take those lonely times and spend them praying about it, then you will be satisfied. I'm not telling you to say "Dear Jesus make me not feel lonely" That won't get you anywhere, I know, I've tried. But tell God exactly how you feel, and exactly what you want, and He will respond. And don't get all religious with Him, just be honest.

I know it may not be what you want to here, but I've personally experienced it, and we just had a thread where two other ladies explained the exact same thing.