Why are you carring more burdens than you can bare? Why not let Jesus and us help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BurdenBarer4U

Gods word commands us to bare ye one another's burdens, but are we to busy and to
prideful to ask for help, or share our heart aches and wounds with some Angel or
earthly pilgrim who God has sent to help us in time of great need!
IS THIS YOU I'M TALKING TO!...........

Psalm 55:22
Imagine walking through a crowded airport. You cannot move without bumping into someone, you’re late for your flight, and the wheels just broke on your over-packed suitcase. With no other option, you are forced to carry the luggage in your arms and slowly maneuver through the congested lobby toward the ticketing area.
Almost immediately, a young man approaches and offers to carry your bags, but you refuse, saying, “No, thanks. I can do it myself.” Realizing that the ticket counter is two levels up, you make your way to the stairs. Someone asks, “Wouldn't it be easier to take the elevator? It’s right over there.” But you reply, “No, I can do it myself.”
As you finally make it to the top of the staircase, your arms feel numb from the pressure of your bags. Your legs are starting to buckle from the weight. Your back aches from supporting the heavy load. Then you spot a collection of unused baggage carts but ignore them, thinking, No, I can do it myself.
This is a silly story, isn't it? Who would prefer to carry such a heavy burden, ignoring every opportunity to set it down? Yet many believers are doing just that.
Our heavenly Father has called us to lay our cares at His feet. But when we fail to come to Him in prayer, we are just as foolish as the person staggering through the airport, mumbling, “I can do it myself.”
Are you trying to carry a burden that is greater than you can bear? Don’t ignore God’s offer to help. The truth is, we really can’t “do it ourselves”—and He never wanted us to try.

Simon-of-Cyrene-is-compelled-to-carry-Jesus-Cross[2.jpg

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Matthew 11:28-30 :)