Why are you "ghetto?"

• Thread starter xXErraticEmilyXx
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xXErraticEmilyXx

Do you grill sandwiches with a clothes iron?
Is your boombox taped onto your dash?
Do you use a coolwhip tub as a jello mold?

download.jpg

Post pictures.

Feb 10, 2008
Emily, do you have Benjamin Button syndrome? :O

X

xXErraticEmilyXx

No, but I have acid reflux, hashimoto's, fibromyalgia, ibs, and a craving for pizza D:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I think the title would have better been "Why are you redneck?"

Jul 25, 2012
If you lived on the Rez you'd personally see how "ghetto" things are here.

Jul 28, 2012
I don't blame the people that act ghetto, I blame the moneymakers in the music industry for subverting the culture. Most black people, in the US at least, don't run out and buy 15+ dollar CD's of people rapping about money and drugs. But who does? 13-35 y/o white males. The power structure as a whole is scared to death of young white males, especially in packs. Anything to subvert their attention from the goings on around them. Yes, go and sell your weed and think about platinum rims, don't worry that the country is going to ........ And once they get popped and sent off to jail, the rest of their life has basically .........as supporting a family or being taken seriously about anything. Especially with facebook running around, even if the person is going through a phase in high school, that person running for president would be in the pocket of whomever had access to pictures of them with pants on the ground and grilles in their mouth. Genius really.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xXErraticEmilyXx

267209_688931211123140_968029203_n.jpg
there. fixed it.

Jul 28, 2012
I guess I took this post the wrong way. Where I am from we call that redneck or jimmy rigging.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I think it should really be called "You might be ghetto if..."

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
MacBook Pro, the ghetto style

Worst DIY car repair

P.S. Don't try those at home. ;)

S

Shouryu

Do you grill sandwiches with a clothes iron?

Do you use a coolwhip tub as a jello mold?

Post pictures.
You didn't describe anything 'ghetto,' really.

You just described dorm life.

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
ghetto
Noun

1. A part of a city, esp. a slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups.

I know that the word ghetto probably brings bad memories to some people and I stopped using it unless I was truely referring to a real ghetto.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
The reason I am red-neck....

My front bumper fell off after the bolts rattled loose from too much hill hopping... So instead of using another bolt and nut which I had in stock I went through 3 rolls of duck tape... It actually took longer to put the duck tape on then it would be to bolt it back on... But I already had duck tape in my hand and didn't want to take the time to walk into the shop and grab a bolt... After the duck tape fell off I used bailing wire...

True story...

X

xXErraticEmilyXx

ghetto-fix-1024x768.jpg

sweet1.jpg

a.aaa-Time-for-barbecue1.jpg

So that's why people go stealing shopping carts.

X

xXErraticEmilyXx

45880_561496200552732_490304045_n-550x378.jpg
The struggle is real.