Why I Believe God has a Sense of Humor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCris

Christiancolleggirl,

You've just tapped into one of my deepest fears...

making a girl so mad she attacks me with a knife she didn't even wash first.

: )
That would be tragic! You could lose...an eye...

I'm not sure if saying that to a cyclops makes it funnier, or more sad.

C

christiancollegegirl

Christiancolleggirl,

You've just tapped into one of my deepest fears...

making a girl so mad she attacks me with a knife she didn't even wash first.

: )

That's why you shouldn't nag your wife while she's making dinner! :p :p

D

Donkeyfish07

That reminds me of a joke I heard awhile back.

God is looking down on the West Coast and happens to notice a guy that has been a faithful Christian from his youth up. He was a really good guy and never asked God for anything selfish and God marveled at this. God decided to reward the guy for his unselfish behavior and came down to him and said "You've been a faithful servant your entire life, yet you've never asked for anything for yourself. Tell me what you would have me do for you and I will do it".

The guy says.....well God, I'd really like it if you could make a bridge to Hawaii. God was a little disappointed and said "Well I can certainly do that but I would prefer if you asked for something a little less physical"......The guy thought about it for a second and said.....well God, I would like to have the ability to understand women. God replied "So do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?" :p