Why I need Africa More then it needs me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Ewi

Wow..so inspiring..have u ever thought of goin there?and serve the people..?

P

Prodigal5

Yes I defiantly have. How about you? I have been to the Ukraine already

E

Ewi

am still figure out where to go..currently am preparing to Italy..but still looking for ways to serve Him in those people in Africa..

P

Prodigal5

I am not sure where to go either. I have no big plans to go anywhere but Maybe the Lord will surprise me :)
I have been to the Ukraine before

E

Ewi

Yeah..its God calling..:)

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Africa is an amazing place to go and do the Lord's work. There are tons of stuff that can be done.
I went to Uganda, Africa on a mission trip when I was 17. I would give anything to go back.

E

Ewi

Dear Scotty,
I would love to know your experience over there..mind to share?:)

K

Knowing

Just don't expect any kindness in return from these people. You wish to help others but you are putting your own life in jeopardy. I live in South Africa and believe me these people long for our help but at the same time long for our destruction, it has always been like this and it will always be like this.

E

Ewi

Maybe thats what Christianity is all about..ready to serve whatever the consequences..but surely we can rely on God..He is our deliverer,comforter and omnipresent saviour in d past,present n d future..in this life n eternity.. God bless.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I wouldnt mind doing mission work abroad but i can think of plenty of placees to go before africa

May 28, 2012
If there be any that provideth not for his own, and namely for them of his household,
he denieth the faith, and is worse then an infidel. 1 Timothy 5:8

S

shirley

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS LINDSEY ID LIKE TO GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES TO SERVE GOD IN EVERY WHENEVER HE CALLS ME IM READY ; YOUR IN MY PRAYERS GO IN PEACE MAY YOUR JOURNEY IN SERVING HIM BRING YOU MUCH JOY YOU TRULY ARE A BLESSING AMEN

D

Dashwood

Prodigal5, I love your passion for serving others whatever the place. I've never been doing mission in another country but I do want to do it soon! There's nothing better than reaching the unreached people all over the world. God bless you my sis ^.^