why is the church divided?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenisyes

All things is in the control of God. God is going to gather up His flock that were casted away from the flocks of man, and build His temple with them.
That's not just future tense. He has been doing this for sometime now.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
According to God HIS CHURCH is NOT devided... And I believe HIM. There is a BODY ... ONE BODY of Christ that is NOT devided. They agree 100%. They have ONE mind, ONE Spirit, ONE SOUL... ONE FATHER above in and through them all.... EPH 4. A PERFECT CHURCH!

Where is that church? According to God right here on earth. Jesus is the ONLY PRIEST and HEAD, and the whole Body is FITLY JOINED TOGETHER in a EDIFIED BODY... ONE!!! Perfectly ONE... John 17.

Only God adds to this Body, the ONES HE PERFECTED! WOW! Now that is a church to be a member of! Unfortunately they are HID IN GOD from all the other churches that do not believe in this church... And if God does send a member to that church, they have always REJECTED the Truth that person brings... Jesus was the WORST case of TRUTH REJECTION... They even crucified Him.

Today? This very same DEVIDED church will kill Him again. Jesus said... they will bann you from their sites, and chase you from their churches, and they will even kill you thinking they do God a favour.... WOW, how decieved is this devided church.

In Acts God talks about 5000 men that he made ONE SPIRIT and ONE SOUL.. god gave a command that we should AGREE not disagree! I wonder if God gets His will done in HIS church.... ALL these devided churches are NOT OF GOD! God's Holy Body is in ONE SPIRIT! ONE MIND and ONE SOUL, ONE TRUTH, ONE BAPTISM, ONE FATHER, ONE LORD, ONE HEAD... Christ Jesus! Amen!
I am not seeing this church of God here on earth Cobus, there is only one Church actually Tabernacle, anyway God's kingdom is clearly not of this earth as he said this to Peter when he had Peter put down his sword and then restored that man's ear that Peter had cut off
Scripture
[h=3]Hebrews 8[/h]King James Version (KJV)

8 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
[SUP]2 [/SUP]A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Paul said there must be...so its not altogether unscriptural
[h=3]1 Corinthians 3:1-23[/h]King James Version (KJV)

3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
[SUP]4 [/SUP]For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
[SUP]6 [/SUP]I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.