Why is there so much negative in Life?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

halfpint

I haven't felt postive in week, seem like God has left me & i am sad. why is negative so powerful? Makes my soul weak & body in pain. There's so much Negativeity..:(where is the postive? May God heal me in times like these & May he bring angels to guide me..GB

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
what is the negative you are talking about? something in your life? or the state of the nation/society?

little confused on this.

If you are talking about life/nation/society in general. Yes its very negitive and bad. Specially if you live in any decent size city all you will hear about is the bad. left face it. America has fallen. Society is perverted. We really do live in some very dark times. and there is nothing you can do about it.

The only thing you and I can do is control what we do. As I like to say "There is only one thing we can ever truly control. Whether we are good or evil."

Oct 31, 2011
I was just reading in Genesis about how God created light the first day of creation. The hebrew word is owr, it is a word associated with life, joy, good. God divided it from the darkness, or what is bad. God created the sun and moon on the fourth day, so this light is different from sunlight.

I can choose to live with the light. I am blessed, of course, because I am elderly and live alone and able to take care of myself. There are people who live around me who steal, a crime was committed near my house, I am sure that there are people near me who live in darkness. But the people who come to visit my house are also in the light. God's light is my world.

I have a prayer shawl, one that has all the "God" bells and whistles. It is made of lambs wool, it is white and blue the colors representing purity, it is made by loving hands. I know, it is of the world. It has no power at all, but it reminds me of the real power of God. I put it over my head and feel God around me. I let scripture and God thoughts fill my mind.

We can choose to put on the whole armor of God, we can choose to keep our minds, hearts, and sorls with the light of God.