Why Jugghead?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jugghead

The name Jugghead is the name that God brought to mind one day, for it is the way the world sees me, but in understanding it's true meaning, I would like for people to understand that it is an acronym for: Justified Under God's Grace Having Every Answer Delivered.

Do we seek after His answers? Do we seek after understanding God? Many people have told me that there are things about God that we are not to understand, after reading Matthew 15, it's truth was revealed. Christ defined not understanding as blindness, so if we choose to believe the line, "There are some things about God we are not to understand" are we not choosing to remain blind?

I could go into a long testimony about what God has done in my life, but that would be telling of all the details of my life from the beginning, which of course would turn into a book. What I would like to speak about is the results of what God has done, for it is by the results that we see the work of His Holy Spirit.

Do we, as followers of Christ, live His life, loving all who we come in contact with? Do we forgive all who we come in contact with? Do we show grace to all who we come in contact with? Do we love them before we get to know them, meaning, before we find out they still live a life of sin, or do we judge them after we find out they still live in sin? Do we forgive them of their sins after we have learned what they still do, or do we continue to judge them by their actions, meaning, after we have learned something about them, do we tell them they are going to hell if they do not do something about it? Do we show grace to them, despite the fact that they are a sinner, or do we walk away because by what we say to them, they have judged us, for did we not judge them by saying they are going to hell?

Perfect love casts out fear, so if by saying that they are going to hell, are we not using the fear of death to get them to do something? For is not going to hell, the Bible's definition of death, meaning separation from God? Is not using the fear of death against another what evil men do?

This is why we must always continue to examine ourselves and our actions. The ability to always show love, grace and forgiveness can only come from the renewing of the mind by God through His Holy Spirit, for when the mind is renewed, the heart follows. We are to judge sin, not the person, for the person is God's creation, made in His image. We are to die to the judgment of others by what we see in them, (the sin) and look for what has been hidden, the Trinity; see the love of God, for God is love, see Christ, for He is forgiveness, see His Holy Spirit, for He is the ability to show grace to another, and not only seeing it in others, but first seeing it in ourselves so that we can show others, for are we not showing them who God truly is, which is love, by loving them no matter what, forgiving them no matter what, showing grace to them no matter what, for is that not unconditional love, perfect love, and again, does not perfect love cast out all fear?

The sinful nature of men is to judge another by what they see with their physical eyes, do we as followers of Christ, see the image of God that is hidden in them? Is not our own focus supposed to be on God and not on the sin of another? Do we look upon God and He tells us that He loves us and has forgiven us of our sins and then turn around to another and judge them by seeing the sin in them? Are we not to forgive others of their sins as we have been forgiven of ours? Are we not to speak the exact words to them that God has spoke to us, for are we not a representative of God, speaking His words and not ours?

On December 12, 2005 God was pleased to reveal His Son in me, and since then, what has been shown to me is His love. It has only been five and a half years since that faithful day, for God remains faithful even though we continue to sin, but we have to fully understand that wisdom is not measured by time but by understanding, and again, if we choose to believe that there are things we are not to understand, we choose to remain blind, and what we choose to remain blind to is His love for all mankind, His forgiveness for all mankind, His grace to all mankind, for God is out to destroy the sin and evil that is in mankind not mankind itself, for mankind was created in His image and that is what He is restoring by saving us, first by paying the penalty for our sin, then by our salvation from continuing to sin and then the salvation from the evil that is in us, that remains in us as long as we are in this sinful and evil world and in this sinful and evil body that is meant to be done away with, for the old will be done away with and the new will come to life through the resurrection us by the work of Christ upon the cross and the work of His Holy Spirit in us, for are we not to ask for His will to be done on earth AS it is in heaven? Why do we continue to believe that God cannot cleanse the temple that He built to occupy after what was meant to die dies, that being our physical body?

What was meant from the beginning is taking place and will take place by His will, there is nothing that can stop God from getting what He wants and that being the restoration of mankind to Himself by His refining fire. Why do we continue to believe that hell is God's place of condemnation rather than His refining fire to cleanse the temple He is meant to occupy? Is it not men by their own understanding that has turned it into the place of condemnation, the place that THEY want evil men to go, not God? For how can God claim to be love if He condemns His creation rather than saves it? Again, do not stay focused on the sin of mankind but rather the love of God for it is only through His love that we are capable of loving others despite the fact that they are sinners, forgiving them of there sins as we have been forgiven of ours and showing them grace as we have been shown grace.

I could become sin and attack others in that they are not living the life that Christ lived, that being a life of love, forgiveness and grace towards others, but would I not become like them? I can forgive them as God has forgiven me, I can show them grace as God has shown me grace, and I will continue to love them as God loves me, for He is love and that is who I want to be like, for in that which was revealed to me "I am".