Why people say their born again and are liars?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gabriel777

Yeah i guess everyone should except you right?

P

princessbella

i think we have to remember , everyone comes into christianity with their own issues and past, triggers, things they dont like about themsleves want to hide, churches are filled with messy people cos thats who jesus came for, were supposed to love one another, bear with one annother and be patient with one annother up to a point right? if someones lied are they been deliberatly deceptive or cruel or are they embaraed and ashamed about something...Sometimes people need help to bear fruit , thats why were supposed to be the hands and feet of jesus to eachother ?

No christian is perfect only jesus is and were gonna get it wrong, sometimes say the wrong thing make bad judgments , do the wrong thing

princess

Mar 22, 2011
i think we have to remember , everyone comes into christianity with their own issues and past, triggers, things they dont like about themsleves want to hide, churches are filled with messy people cos thats who jesus came for, were supposed to love one another, bear with one annother and be patient with one annother up to a point right? if someones lied are they been deliberatly deceptive or cruel or are they embaraed and ashamed about something...Sometimes people need help to bear fruit , thats why were supposed to be the hands and feet of jesus to eachother ?

No christian is perfect only jesus is and were gonna get it wrong, sometimes say the wrong thing make bad judgments , do the wrong thing

princess
I WAS REFERING TO WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING PAUL SPOKE OF. YOUR SO RIGHT ABOUT GENUINE CHRISTIANS[SHEEPS]. WOLVES ARE NOT SO. GOD BLESS YOU PRINCESSBELLA

E

eternally-gratefull

YOUR SO CORRECT BROTHER. MOST PEOPLE I SPEAK WITH ARE SO OFF THE SCRIPTURES THERES NO WAY THEY ARE BORN AGAIN. IM A GENUINE PENTICOSTAL ACTS 2,38 BELIEVER / I LOVE THE WORD AND THE LETTER, FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION. I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE IN MY SOUL.
Do you have the Love of God. Do you forgive your brother 7 X 77 without asking anything in return. Do you fellowship with your body more than Just Sunday and wed night? Do you have ministries where you help others not only in your church but out of it? do you have disciples who you are helping grow by having bible studies and confessing your sins to each other? Have you placed yourself under a discipler who helps your grow and holds you accountable while you openly confess your sins to him or her.

Or are you one of those who just goes to church on Sundays and speak a bunch of babel and think because of this you are holy and right and spiritual and do not need anything else?

M

MaggieMye

Stone: IM A GENUINE PENTICOSTAL REALLY?? You speak in tongues? Lay hands on the sick and see them recover? Cast out demons? Raise the Dead? LOVE the unlovely, the sinners, the druggies? the mentally Ill? You GIVE to the poor and take care of those in need?
Because if you don't, you are NOT a "Genuine Pentecostal"

And...just as a challenge...if you are so knowlegeable about the Bible and being Christlike..why is it after over 350 posts, you don't even have one Rep power? Rep Powers are given when people preach and teach truth. Other's respond by giving rep power as a way of showing approval of what one has said. Just sayin'....
While your heart might in good, some of your thinking is off on Biblical topics, concepts and understanding.
Maggie

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
A thread over 4 years old?

You can't think of something new to post about?

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Romans 8:35-39

[SUP]35 [/SUP]Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[SUP]36 [/SUP]As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[SUP]37 [/SUP]Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[SUP]38 [/SUP]For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[SUP]39 [/SUP]Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I thought maybe we could change it into something else a little more edifying...

S

Shadow-THI

YOUR SO CORRECT BROTHER. MOST PEOPLE I SPEAK WITH ARE SO OFF THE SCRIPTURES THERES NO WAY THEY ARE BORN AGAIN. IM A GENUINE PENTICOSTAL ACTS 2,38 BELIEVER / I LOVE THE WORD AND THE LETTER, FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION. I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE IN MY SOUL.
That explains all I need to know as to why you are here......Good bye

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Originally Posted by stone

OK.......I'm confused.......I did not know that the Church of Christ people were Pentecostal. Isn't Acts 2:38 their foundation for their forgiveness of sins doctrine? That being water baptism for the remission of sins?

Acts 2:38) Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.