Why Trump has been viciously targeted for eight years

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
using the court is the right of every American. You don't use the court system to "steal an election". No judge listened to the evidence, they claimed they didn't have jurisdiction.

How is telling voters to not use mail in ballots an effort to "steal the election"? That doesn't make any sense.

The US post office does not receive taxpayer funds. They are fully funded by stamps and other service fees.

Like I said before, seek help, probably an MRI. I would recommend throwing the TV out and not watching any mainstream media for two months.
Because there wasn't any evidence.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
It never has anything to do with Trump himself; it's always someone else's fault. Now, I'm not saying he hasn't been attacked unjustly; however, he has to bear at least part of the blame. This is how we know Trump derangement syndrome is alive and well: people support him and will keep supporting him no matter what he does. TDS used to be a derogatory term against the left because of their unreasonable hatred of Trump; but I'd say it now also applies to his supporters who can't see the man as he really is: a loud-mouthed braggart who is only interested in self-promotion. He can't keep his mouth shut and it will one day be his undoing; mark my words.
Trump is a classic narcissist which can be a positive or a negative in terms of his leadership depending on the situation.

His bravado is what attracts the conservatives, they see him as their strong advocate, but many see his over confidence as a big turn off and can't wait to see his demise.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
I think it was obvious Trump was not part of the swamp, the elitist, the Wizard behind the curtain and he put a major kink in the shadow governments plans to bring about chaos and a one world order on their planned timeline.

I remember when Pres. George H. W. Bush (Sr.) announced New World Order on both 9/11/1990 and again on 9/11/1991. They certainly did have a timeline and 9/11/2001 was the kick off and our God was saying "wake up people". March 11, 2020 was another planned chaos and our God was saying "wake up people".

One thing I remind myself of daily as I watch this craziness is that God said in Isaiah 45 verse 5-7

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
How quickly they forget. Yeah, Trump's done a lot to advance the cause of Christ. LOL
So what has Biden done to advance the cause of Christ? Wide open border which has increased human and drug trafficking, along with a rise in fentanyl deaths in America. Soaring inflation and crime rates along with an increase in homelessness. Celebrating pride month at the White House in which a man with fake breasts flashed the camera.

Wow! He is a real crusader for Christ. :rolleyes:

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So what has Biden done to advance the cause of Christ?
How can any Christian in good conscience ever speak even a word of support for Joseph Biden? Which means that those Christians are supporting the works of the devil.

Dec 9, 2011
Trump has his faults and flaws, but the utterly vicious, unjust, and unjustifiable attacks on Trump for eight years are ALL OUT OF PROPORTION to any of his character flaws.

This is not about his defects but about an all out assault on America itself, since Trump represents the real America -- not the globalist elite gang of thugs running the country. Trump should have been in the White House for the past three years, but the Deep State, the Supreme Court, and the media made sure that he would be blocked by any and all means. A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY AND A COUP were put in place, and the Special Forces and Marines stood by while the domestic enemies of America took control,

In contrast traitor Biden has been left untouched and every crime he commits is covered up or excused (or laughed off). The shocking contrast in how these two men are treated by the Establishment tells you everything you need to know about the destruction of America.
Trump ran for president and told his supporters not to vote by mail and that was a MAJOR mistake,wouldn't you agree?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Probably cost him the election.
Republicans can complain all they want about ballot harvesting or any other voting practice. But they better start doing everything the Democrats are doing or they will continue to lose seats that would otherwise be won. Say whatever you will about McCarthy, but he has taken back House seats in California the last 2 elections.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Republicans can complain all they want about ballot harvesting or any other voting practice. But they better start doing everything the Democrats are doing or they will continue to lose seats that would otherwise be won. Say whatever you will about McCarthy, but he has taken back House seats in California the last 2 elections.
29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.”

This kind of corruption does not come out by voting them out.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.”

This kind of corruption does not come out by voting them out.
Sure. There is the work of God certainly. But that is generally carried out through the actions of men. But if God sends fireballs, I'm ok with that.