Wife's Request To Spice Things Up Sexually

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2016
Am gonna post a song..... Im sick and tired of Christ being used as a weapon to justify your fake and absurd sense of morality!!!
And because you see evil everywhere, you cannot see it within yourselves!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Dec 19, 2009
Utah is a godly man of integrity. He's blunt and doesn't take crap from people, but he means no harm to young women. In fact, he does everything in his power to protect them from creeps.
You must be kidding. I don't think he meant any harm but he was leading her astray.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Borderline predatory? Believe me if I was a predator or had the inclination of wanting to be a predator I'd do the honorable thing and commit suicide. Once again get real. Some of you are all uptight about my words to a 16-year-old when the real issue is perhaps the 16-year-old should not be on this thread in the first place. I don't mince words; if she's old enough to be on this thread then she's old enough to handle what is spoken.
It's all right brother. Let's get back to the Lord, and loving each other. The Grace of Jesus Christ and even love to those who are preaching law.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
Borderline predatory? Believe me if I was a predator or had the inclination of wanting to be a predator I'd do the honorable thing and commit suicide. Once again get real. Some of you are all uptight about my words to a 16-year-old when the real issue is perhaps the 16-year-old should not be on this thread in the first place. I don't mince words; if she's old enough to be on this thread then she's old enough to handle what is spoken.
Like I said earlier, I know you're not and I know that's not what you were doing. All I said was it could look like that. I'm not accusing you of that, brother. I just said it looked concerning is all. Maybe I could have reworded it a little better. Forgive me for the miscommunication.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well, I think this getting shut down for sure now!

Umm... Pixie. your post with the vid aint gonna fly. Might even be tough to avoid a ban with that.

Dec 19, 2009
I never said that so stop with your liable, inflammatory remarks.
You said that anyone who says they haven't masturbated is a liar, and that she should check back with you in another sixteen years.

Dec 1, 2014
It's all right brother. Let's get back to the Lord, and loving each other. The Grace of Jesus Christ and even love to those who are preaching law.
I'm with you brother. Let's blow this popsicle stand.

Oct 3, 2016
Well, I think this getting shut down for sure now!

Umm... Pixie. your post with the vid aint gonna fly. Might even be tough to avoid a ban with that.
Believe it or not, they're a Christian band.
As for getting banned for it..... Their loss, never mine. I go wherever God leads me.

Status
Not open for further replies.