WILL HE STILL????????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iraasuup

Idiot [id-ee-uht]

noun

An utterly foolish or senseless person.

(Dictionary.com)

I think it fits very well.

Hehehe what's the dictionary explanation for Jerk?

Jul 25, 2005
Jerk [Jurk]

noun

Slang. A contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person.

(Dictionary.com)

It works too, lol. I think I still prefer idiot though.

S

Strong1

Ok, I admit that my post can be taken as insensitive, but the one thing I cannot stand to see is a woman who has all of the red flags of an unfaithful relationship and cannot see them because it tears me apart.

Other times I will usually try to be comforting and empathetic but when I see a woman (or a man) being taken advantage of and they have a bunch of signs that the other is being unfaithful and they are still are waiting for something even more obvious than what they already see, I like to ask them what they themselves think is happening because they already know the answer but are just too afraid to accept it... and that is what keeps them in a bad relationship. I'm just trying to give the person a wake-up call.

And just so you know...I don't like men either. ;)
Hey I like how you said this! :) In all seriousness though, I am highly disappointed in quite a few men in my life. You'd think I have been cheated on....I havent, but, I've been on the other end of the equation, before i met Christ, so i get the mind of a sneeky, slimy cheater. RARELY is the cause dissatisfaction with the wife. It's something so deep and internally toxic, that it goes beyond the physical make up of the players even involved.

I

iraasuup

Jerk [Jurk]

noun

Slang. A contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person.

(Dictionary.com)

It works too, lol. I think I still prefer idiot though.

Hehehe yes it does work. I like them both

Idijerk? Jerkiot?

T

Timofree

This is a little too close to home for me.. so I'm gonna refrain from commenting on this topic for fear of getting too wound up and possibly offending many males who may read this..

*backs out slowly and locks the door*
Male or female, I don't think anyone would be offended if you had a go at this kind of behaviour! I wouldn't want it to be used an example of male behaviour in general that's for sure!

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
If a married man is satisfied with his wife sexually, will he still send late night virtual sex text to his girlfriend ?
To quote someone who posted above, if he is a jerk, yes (which he seems to be in any case, being that open about his actions and seemingly not feeling too much guilt about it). And honestly, do you believe it is just what he has told you between him and that woman? Whatever the case, do not blame yourself.

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
Then we have the more traditional minded man. He will believe in the sanctity of marriage. He believes cheating is wrong. But at some point he ends up cheating anyways. Most... men who cheat in this circumstance do it (same goes for women) because they are not happy in their marriage.
Or because they don't leave a room or building or whatever when the situation warrants it and end up letting their hormones get the better of them. When traditional minded men cheat its not always planned and usually regretted immediately. Some even learn from their error and never cheat again. Others don't and keep making the same mistake over and over again.

Lets face it folks, there are a lot of seductive women out there in the work place and not all of them care that the current target of their lust is married. Or engaged. or otherwise unavailable. As I understand it men are driven by hormones far more than women and there comes a point when it becomes extremely hard to ignore them. The best rule of thumb is to leave a situation long before you get to that point. Not all men do, or they misjudge their ability to resist.