Will Trump be able to comply with the conditions of his release on bail?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Survey says.............exactly.
No insurrection. Just a riot. Summer of numerous riots in 2020 swept under the rug by the liberal news media. Never heard the end of J6 by the liberal news media.

Yes, we noticed. ;)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Was It fraud when Trump beat Hillary Clinton?
Why do you think Hillary was so upset with Obama, yes, there was some fraud, but they were still concerned about being discreet.

Questions like this sound exceedingly ignorant and uninformed. If you notice during the hearings even those who absolutely deny that the 2020 election was stolen do not deny that some fraud took place, they simply say there was enough fraud to influence the outcome of the election.

Dec 9, 2011
Why do you think Hillary was so upset with Obama, yes, there was some fraud, but they were still concerned about being discreet.

Questions like this sound exceedingly ignorant and uninformed. If you notice during the hearings even those who absolutely deny that the 2020 election was stolen do not deny that some fraud took place, they simply say there was enough fraud to influence the outcome of the election.
I don’t believe It was fraud.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am changing my opinion, this does look like an insurrection and vandelism. I'll wait for the trial, but we know what they do to people suspected of an insurrection, several years in prison before you get your day in court but without being able to view exonerating evidence.