Wisconsin declares state of emergency over bird flu

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I picked a really bad time to read The Stand. ​Captain Tripps is here and means to party!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
are you a Habs fan? nice.. dont mean to derail this thread... Blackhawks here!
Yessir. A proud non-bandwagoner as well.

Hawks and Blues are both respectable. I like two teams in the East and eleven in the West. Mostly because I don't like other Eastern teams interfering with the chances of my two favorites, hahaha.

Slice the Sens, baby.

Apr 9, 2015
Yessir. A proud non-bandwagoner as well.

Hawks and Blues are both respectable. I like two teams in the East and eleven in the West. Mostly because I don't like other Eastern teams interfering with the chances of my two favorites, hahaha.

Slice the Sens, baby.
Western ND Is not known for its Hockey, Eastern ND is with the bulk of it-----> UND Hockey .... think there are 7 Alumni that played for them in pursuit of the Cup this year.. Im the oddball in my family,, enjoy and LOVE HOCKEY.. this doesn't sit well with some of those in my family who want me watching and doing things according to my 'dna or gene's chroosomes'.. that would be 'golf, tennis, basketball,'........ HOCKEY IT IS! lolz. Go Hawks!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Western ND Is not known for its Hockey, Eastern ND is with the bulk of it-----> UND Hockey .... think there are 7 Alumni that played for them in pursuit of the Cup this year.. Im the oddball in my family,, enjoy and LOVE HOCKEY.. this doesn't sit well with some of those in my family who want me watching and doing things according to my 'dna or gene's chroosomes'.. that would be 'golf, tennis, basketball,'........ HOCKEY IT IS! lolz. Go Hawks!
That's funny! UND is my favorite college club. By miles.