Wisdom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Family in Christ,

I'm putting in a prayer request for wisdom and direction.
There are some life changes happening.
May God be in charge and bless us with His insight.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you all!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Agreeing with you in Jesus name! all things work together for those who love the Lord

J

jkalyna

AGREEING ALSO FOR DIRECTION. "GOD IS A REWARDER OF THEM WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM" IT IS WISDOM, THAT HE REWARDS US WITH, HE IS ALL WISE, AND GAVE WISDOM TO SOLOMON. IN HIS WIDSOM HE CREATED ALL THINGS. THE MORE WE ASK FOR HELP THE MORE HE WILL DIRECT. WATCH FOR THE ROAD BOMBS, TRYING TO ROB THE HOPE AND VISION, AND THE ANSWERS. WE SEEK THEE LORD, AS THOU SAID, SEEK AFTER WISDOM, FOR SHE IS PRICELESS. STAND STRONGE, WITH YOUR SWORD AT YOUR SIDE, YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, MAY THE LORD GIVE YOU SPIRITUAL INSIGHT TO AVOID THE GRENADES OF BLOWING UP OUR FAITH. JESUS SAID, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU. LET EVERY MAN BE A LIAR, FOR GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE WOULD LIE. bible verse. HOLDING YOU UP IN PRAYER ALWAYS.

D

DavEtheBravE

IN JESUS NAME

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Shekeniah, all is in my prayers in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Ugh...I dislike change.
Even when the result is 'better', I still will avoid it if I can. :rolleyes:

but God... :)

I see wisdom already being given, since your attitude is so much better than mine. :)
praying for insight, and wisdom and understanding and knowledge,
in Jesus' Name.

One foot in front of another, one step at a time. :)
love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Thank you all so much!
I think I see God's hands gentley stirring things up all ready :)
Love you all :) Shekaniah

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for the Holy Spirit to work in your situation for all things to glorify His name :).

S

StephenH

I'll definitely be praying for you in this hard time. I find that he gives wisdom when you're not even looking for it, I contemplate for hours at night like this and sometimes I feel renewed by it.

I'll definitely pray for wisdom for you.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

in agreement and may Holy Spirit be your counsel concerning everything beloved in jesus sweet name amen