Without Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nov 14, 2016
Hebrews 11:6 *** without faith it is impossible to please God*** where are you lacking faith---- ???

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
For what reason do you wish to please God? Out of gratitude? For a reward maybe? Out of fear? What is the driving factor behind you desiring to please the Lord? :)

P

psalm6819

I want to please Him because I love Him. My faith expresses my level of trust and belief which I build by knowledge of His Word and revelation of Holy Spirit.

Nov 14, 2016
For what reason do you wish to please God? Out of gratitude? For a reward maybe? Out of fear? What is the driving factor behind you desiring to please the Lord? :)
*** fellowship with the Father...

Nov 14, 2016
Hebrews 11:6 *** without faith it is impossible to please God*** where are you lacking faith---- ???
*** don't be afraid too ask..

Nov 14, 2016
*** you drink up the Word like water*** now drink up the Spirit like Wine..

Mar 28, 2016
I would offer that it’s not without anyone’s faith that a person is not able to please God but is exclusively without the faith of Christ, the faith of God. That persons faith comes from hearing him called the hearing of faith. By and through that faith we know him, without it we can know nothing of Him.

It’s whose faith, a distinction must be made between the things God reveals by His living word or that of men the imagination of ones own heart?

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
I'm lacking faith in people, but never in God.

May 31, 2016
(Heb 11:6)

But without faith [it is] impossible to please [Him,] for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and [that] He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Nov 14, 2016
***Faith comes through God's Word***eat it, obey it, and see Faith Arise...