Woman reported for flashing Google Street View car in South Australia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
A Google Street View Car? WUT?

T

Tintin

It wasn't me.

Ella85

May 9, 2014
BTW how is this Christian news ? LOL

V

Viligant_Warrior

Ya know? Some people just shouldn't do stuff like that, and not just because of the morality issue, if ya get my drift.

T

Tintin

yeah, I knew that right off..........way too short to be u
Yeah, well. That, and the simple truth that I'm a man, not a woman. Difficult to believe, I know.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Ya know? Some people just shouldn't do stuff like that, and not just because of the morality issue, if ya get my drift.
I can't believe this.. The part that really gets me is this quote....seriously???
"I spoke to my 19-year old son before and he thinks it's funny as, my children don't have a problem with it at all."

V

Viligant_Warrior

I can't believe this.. The part that really gets me is this quote....seriously???
"I spoke to my 19-year old son before and he thinks it's funny as, my children don't have a problem with it at all."
I can't fault the son. Look who his mother is, after all.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I can't fault the son. Look who his mother is, after all.
I am not faulting the son....but she thinks it is ok because her children think it is fine? I wonder why they think it is fine.....

V

Viligant_Warrior

I am not faulting the son....but she thinks it is ok because her children think it is fine? I wonder why they think it is fine.....
As I said, because she is their mother.

V

Viligant_Warrior

exactly....doesn't that basically lead to circular reasoning?
With parenting, attitudes are known to have a circular causality. The behavior/attitudes/beliefs exhibited by the parent are passed to the children through a combination of environment and observation, and are then reinforced in the parent through the exhibition of the same behaviors/attitudes/beliefs in their children.

Which is why, in the Old Testament, the sins of fathers (or mothers) were visited upon the children to the third and fourth generation. It isn't that the sins were passed on genetically, or God condemned them to commit the same sins as their parents. A child can only do what they see their parents do, can only think what they hear their parents express.

The parent is the most powerful influence in a child's life. An alcoholic parent passes on addictive behavior to the child, though the irony is the child probably won't pick up the parent's addiction, but find one of their own. Then the next generation will pick up the first addiction, or perhaps another, different one of their own. The cycle has to be broken, which is what God was talking about when He made the pronouncement.

Dec 12, 2013
WOW your 19 year old son is a miracle in himself seeing your age is listed at 20 HAHAHAHHAH ..........What the...........!

Jan 27, 2013
With parenting, attitudes are known to have a circular causality. The behavior/attitudes/beliefs exhibited by the parent are passed to the children through a combination of environment and observation, and are then reinforced in the parent through the exhibition of the same behaviors/attitudes/beliefs in their children.

Which is why, in the Old Testament, the sins of fathers (or mothers) were visited upon the children to the third and fourth generation. It isn't that the sins were passed on genetically, or God condemned them to commit the same sins as their parents. A child can only do what they see their parents do, can only think what they hear their parents express.

The parent is the most powerful influence in a child's life. An alcoholic parent passes on addictive behavior to the child, though the irony is the child probably won't pick up the parent's addiction, but find one of their own. Then the next generation will pick up the first addiction, or perhaps another, different one of their own. The cycle has to be broken, which is what God was talking about when He made the pronouncement.
manners come in all shapes and size.
they never had, cars ,planes ,tv, films. etc back in the bible times. so what else, could cause actions, that your for or disagree with to be acceptable to other.(vanity )
hereditary, runs deeper , not just in action, or punishment. or watching your parents action or talk.(again you cant help who your parents are) what cycle has to be broken, your going to died. what control do you have. if your parents are tall ,short, or middle height. if you ancestry, has cancer , or heart attacks, or high blood pressure. or is clear, you still have a one way ticket booked. and you wonder why, all fall short, etc

wisdom is proven correct.............etc

Last edited:
V

Viligant_Warrior

WOW your 19 year old son is a miracle in himself seeing your age is listed at 20 HAHAHAHHAH ..........What the...........!
Here, I got this one, Kodiak.

D

DesiredHaven

Some people shouldnt be parents (lol)

I wonder if "the dumb gene" is passed on through the reproduction process? lol