Women have it easy because.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

buckeyegirl700

I didn't read any responses cause I'm selfish and only care about my own opinion. Plus I don't care for the simple fact that I don't think women have it as easy as guys. They get plagued by creeps, feel the need to pretty themselves up, and can be subject to their emotions easily. I would hate being a woman, they get a raw deal.

Thank's Zaoman for putting your post exactly how you did. Women do not have it easy. I deal with creeps on a daily basis. I do feel the need to dress and make myself up to be a certain way because men seem to judge women based on their appearance... Christian men included! It is a tough world for a female. I think men have it better off than we do because woman are forced sometimes to settle.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I've seen plenty of ugly guys who get married pretty quick. And plenty of drop dead gorgeous women who can't even get a date.
In my very limited experience, I've never seen a gorgeous girl who had trouble getting a date, a compliment, a job, or a good deal on just about anything she was trying to purchase that a guy happened to be selling. I think there are also surveys and statistics that would support this, at least in a general way.

On the other hand... hey, good for them.

I'm sure all humans have their share of trials, they're just different for each of us.
I'm sure that if I was a pretty girl, rather than a big hairy man with one large eyeball in his forehead,
I'd be able to share the particular trials of being a pretty girl.

Their biggest trial might be keeping away from big hairy men with one large eyeball in their foreheads, lol.

B

buckeyegirl700

I have seen attractive females marry and fall in love with men that are not as attractive as the female they are with. It may be because the man aged differently than the female he was with. It could also be that the female fell in love with the man and didn't care what he looked like and loved him. I must admit that I see men make out way better in the love department than men. Especially in the churches I have attended.

F

fireofpassion

Because if they're remotely attractive, they'll find a man who will love them.

Guys have to be confident, funny, tall, strong, earn a decent salary, make the first move, and also be attractive. And if you're under 5'8" or are a little shy (like me!), you've got a small chance of succeeding lol..
Listen!! When christians are in the spirit that shouldnt matter for the fleesh is weak its nothing but the spirt is pure and holy so you should attract a christian byy spirit

G

GRA

I have seen attractive females marry and fall in love with men that are not as attractive as the female they are with. It may be because the man aged differently than the female he was with. It could also be that the female fell in love with the man and didn't care what he looked like and loved him. I must admit that I see men make out way better in the love department than men. Especially in the churches I have attended.
? ?

:)

V

violakat

I have seen attractive females marry and fall in love with men that are not as attractive as the female they are with. It may be because the man aged differently than the female he was with. It could also be that the female fell in love with the man and didn't care what he looked like and loved him. I must admit that I see men make out way better in the love department than women. Especially in the churches I have attended.
I think that's what she meant.

P

Powemm

tosses a piece of popcorn in mouth ....

I

iTOREtheSKY

I think I'll stay out of this convo because I'll either end up hurting someone's feelings,sounding really rude,or someone will come to my house & cut me....and worst case scenario...all 3!

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Men and women both have it easy and difficult in different ways...so it's inaccurate to say one is 'easier' or 'harder' than the other, as such measure are usually subjunctive and incredibly difficult to quantify on a 'fair' scale anyway...

I would say in some 'loose' terms that western (or other non-subservient culture) women have it easier due to their (realized or not) incredible power/sway over what I'll call a majority of men (minus those who lack inhibition and often find themselves incarcerated for indiscriminate acts). I use such language and terminology in hopes of keeping things appropriate...

That said, even in subservient culture, women hold the largest influence (by and large) over children (regardless of the child's gender) which are the future generation, and their nurturing/developmental stages of life are mostly determined by the mother (if she's at home). Now, I'm not trying to stereotype or be gender bias (so please, wait a second for those feeling I'm being chauvinistic).

What I am saying is that women tend be more caring (overall) than men. Men tend to have self-destructive and apathetic (to an extent) natures, and thus results are derived (like why women live longer...). So, naturally, as we see through psychology and many other fields, children will gravitate toward mothers (unless given reason not to, but some even do despite unfortunately circumstances).

It's also believed that largely, women comprise the larger portion of the make-up within religion. You can debate me if you want, that's fine...but the point is...fewer and fewer men seem to be 'religious' and the secular world (with all it's facets) seems to be growing considerably. Why point this out? Women...you play an integral role in the faith (be it ours or another), so that's important too. (Not easy, but important...)

So after all that, where are we left? I find no reason women have it easier or harder than men, but contain both elements in different facets. I'm the centrist like that...

If you're divisive, decisive, and otherwise want a hard and fast answer...most men are ruled (literally) by sex, so in that regard...I reiterate the second paragraph as the ultimatum. Now for an anecdote:

Mark Gungor - A tail of two brains - sex & love - YouTube

*warning* Appropriate (more or less) as done by a pastor, but still 'adult' content. (Then again, if you're doing this already, this would be good for you at any age...)

Last edited: