Wonderful testimony of an ex-lesbian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 26, 2013
these are her words:
I have been brainwashed, I have been heart-washed, I’ve been soul-washed in the blood of the lamb!
This woman was scared into her faith, her fear of death and of hell compelled her to give her heart to Jesus... how is this good? Scaring people into believing isn't love, it's wickedness.
But on this day a shame fell on me, and something spoke in my spirit and said: ‘This is that road that’s leading to destruction, and you are on it.
“But then my mother’s voice also spoke to me. Because my mother, before she passed away, she looked at me and she said, ‘You know something? I don’t think I’m ever going to see you again. She was a woman of faith. And I knew she meant in glory [heaven]. And she died two months later. And that always stuck with me: ‘I’ve got to see my mother again, that mean you’ve get out of this [lifestyle]!’
Religion is always using scare tactics to win people over... Somewhere someone told her about sin, and about hell, and her mother's dying words convicted her that they were true when really there is no reason to believe they are, other than the use of scare tactics.
Also, her transformation, detailed below, describes a dramatic transformation in the back of her car. Her account reminds me of the prostitute whom Jesus saved by telling the crowd that whomever is without sin should cast the first stone... Nobody knows what happened to the woman Jesus saved; did she go on 'sinning'? Did she repent? It didn't matter to the authors of her story what happened to her after that day, all they cared about is that Jesus was one righteous mofo who could disperse any angry mob with a few words of wisdom.
And so I gave my heart in my car, in the parking lot of the mall, to Jesus Christ, and He set me free [audience applause]… from 29 years of lesbianism. And so I stand today as an epistle of change. I am proof that change is possible in the homosexual [community].
It's never that easy to just up and change. This woman is lying if she claims it's that easy to change sexual preferences. There's no proof that 'giving your heart to Jesus' changes your biological nature.
If you're gay, you're born that way. Shame to anyone who uses God to scare you into believe that you're worthless.

Mar 29, 2013
I dont think she is nececarly lieing Change isnt always hard when God is involved i use to be athiest i wanted nothing to do with God id even mock him but i changed quiet easily.... an theres no scriptural proof but some belive the prostitute your speaking of was actually mary.

G

Graybeard

these are her words:
This woman was scared into her faith, her fear of death and of hell compelled her to give her heart to Jesus... how is this good? Scaring people into believing isn't love, it's wickedness.

Religion is always using scare tactics to win people over... Somewhere someone told her about sin, and about hell, and her mother's dying words convicted her that they were true when really there is no reason to believe they are, other than the use of scare tactics.
Also, her transformation, detailed below, describes a dramatic transformation in the back of her car. Her account reminds me of the prostitute whom Jesus saved by telling the crowd that whomever is without sin should cast the first stone... Nobody knows what happened to the woman Jesus saved; did she go on 'sinning'? Did she repent? It didn't matter to the authors of her story what happened to her after that day, all they cared about is that Jesus was one righteous mofo who could disperse any angry mob with a few words of wisdom.

It's never that easy to just up and change. This woman is lying if she claims it's that easy to change sexual preferences. There's no proof that 'giving your heart to Jesus' changes your biological nature.
If you're gay, you're born that way. Shame to anyone who uses God to scare you into believe that you're worthless.
...and this woman's response to you would be.......
"Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men." (Mat_16:23)

D

danschance

these are her words:

If religion is so evil, in your opinion, then why are you here?

D

danschance

jmlidea is right about one thing. With out God it is hard to change. I was a hard core alcoholic. I drank 9 beers a night, during the week and even more on the weekend...and I followed that pattern for years. Then I asked God for help and I have been dry since then.

With God, all things are possible and very easy!

T

TomH

jmlidea is right about one thing. With out God it is hard to change. I was a hard core alcoholic. I drank 9 beers a night, during the week and even more on the weekend...and I followed that pattern for years. Then I asked God for help and I have been dry since then.

With God, all things are possible and very easy!
Amen, bro. I've been there and done that.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I read the whole article and what stands out for me is this:

“Because if you really love God, then there’s compassion somewhere in your heart, and you realize that we’ve all sinned and come short of the glory of God, haven’t we? That’s right. And so that we know that gays and lesbians deserve compassion, and that’s what’s going to draw them. A simple Gospel song reminds me of that."

Seriously, this is a woman who has been touched by God. She is using her magazine which formerly supported gays to bring them back to Christ. I recently read another book by a former lesbian with a Ph.d in women's studies. She lost her professorship and all her friends and she said she never looked back. Coming to Christ was the best thing that ever happened to her! As it should be for us all!

I think God is going to minister to "whosoever will" and I will be praying for Charlene against her new ministry by her former community. I will also pray that the Christian community will support her efforts to take the gospel to those who are hurting, afraid and caught in this terrible sin and using lies to justify it.

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Matt. 16:25 KJV

T

TomH

these are her words:

It's not usually about biological nature, bro. It's about the gay lifestyle. I'm not a scientist, but it's my understanding that folks are born man, woman, and sometimes what they're calling intersex now. They used to call that hermaphrodite, like when somebody's born with ambiguous genitalia. I've read docs usually just decide how the kid should be raised, tell the parents, and sometimes do some cutting to try to make the kid look more like one or the other sex, but then some folks later in life want to be the other gender sometimes because of their chromosomes. Those folks have a legit dilemma. In their case, I think they just need to decide and then be faithful to their mate just like other folks. But that's not the case with most folks living the gay lifestyle.

God's love changes lives. You don't have to be scared by religion. I used to have a crazy lifestyle. I wasn't gay, but I dated some bisexual girls, and I did a lot of partying. The power of God, not religion, changed my life. I've been sober and celibate for years now. That's not because I'm afraid of hell. It's because self-control is a fruit of the spirit, and so is love and peace.

The gay lifestyle is an obsession that the word of God says is not natural.

"24 Wherefore God gives them over, in the lusts of their hearts, to the uncleanness of dishonoring their bodies among themselves,
25 those who alter the truth of God into the lie, and are venerated, and offer divine service to the creature rather than the Creator, Who is blessed for the eons! Amen!
26 Therefore God gives them over to dishonorable passions. For their females, besides, alter the natural use into that which is beside nature.
27 Likewise also the males, besides, leaving the natural use of the female, were inflamed in their craving for one another, males with males effecting indecency, and getting back in themselves the retribution of their deception which must be.
28 And according as they do not test God, to have Him in recognition, God gives them over to a disqualified mind, to do that which is not befitting,
29 filled with all injustice, wickedness, evil, greed, distended with envy, murder, strife, guile, depravity, whisperers,
30 vilifiers, detesters of God, outragers, proud, ostentatious, inventors of evil things, stubborn to parents,
31 unintelligent, perfidious, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 those who, recognizing the just statute of God, that those committing such things are deserving of death, not only are doing them, but are endorsing, also, those who are committing them." (Romans 1:24-32)

Last edited:
T

TomH

I read the whole article and what stands out for me is this:

“Because if you really love God, then there’s compassion somewhere in your heart, and you realize that we’ve all sinned and come short of the glory of God, haven’t we? That’s right. And so that we know that gays and lesbians deserve compassion, and that’s what’s going to draw them. A simple Gospel song reminds me of that."

Seriously, this is a woman who has been touched by God. She is using her magazine which formerly supported gays to bring them back to Christ. I recently read another book by a former lesbian with a Ph.d in women's studies. She lost her professorship and all her friends and she said she never looked back. Coming to Christ was the best thing that ever happened to her! As it should be for us all!

I think God is going to minister to "whosoever will" and I will be praying for Charlene against her new ministry by her former community. I will also pray that the Christian community will support her efforts to take the gospel to those who are hurting, afraid and caught in this terrible sin and using lies to justify it.

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Matt. 16:25 KJV
Amen, sister.