Won't you join me for a Month of Thankfulness?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Galatians 3:24) For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 .) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 .) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 .) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR HOLY WORDS OF TRUTH!

R

rainin

Thank you Lord Jesus for showing me that obedience is love.......obedience is joy. Thank you for giving me the patience to wait, in trust, that my obedience to You is the only way.

I have waited many years and today I am sure of Your answers to my prayers. These years of waiting have been long and painful but now I count them all as nothing as I see Your Light shining in this dark world. I seek only to be in that Light. Your have never failed to guide me on the right path.

I thank You for showing me that Your revelations for me do not come quickly and I must sometimes look carefully to see them.
I need only to follow You and what you reveal for me.

I thank You for giving me rest in my spirit. I have been shown the Way and there is no need for fear.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Colossians 2:6) As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7 .) Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8 .) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 .) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

R

rainin

Thank You Lord Jesus for writing Your Words on my heart.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Thank You Lord Jesus for writing Your Words on my heart.
......and thank You for giving me the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit to understand what You wrote on my heart.......

R

rainin

Thank you Lord Jesus for all Your signs and wonders.

M

marissavonaye

Holy spirit :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Psalms 63:5) My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: 6 .) When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
7 .) Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Thank You Father Lord, for being the Just God..................