Words Borrowed from a Song

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The following words are borrowed from a sone, and slightly changed to fit the spirit in the members of the Fody of Christ.

Jesus Christ's Love is:

It's so so high you can't get over it,

So wide, you can't get around it,

So low, you can't get under it!

You got to go through the Door.

Hallelujah and amen.

Of course this song is really "Rock My Soul In The Bosom Of Abraham, " a wonderful hymn from my childhood. Oh, by the way, my childhood continues to this day in the sight of our Father.....so, rock my soul always in the Bosom of Abraham, amen.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I am going down some of the songs we just sang our hearts out praising God........here, "Elijah Rock." Another formal version, nothing like our singing, but very nice, from Utah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsUDTgnewQY