Words of encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Hello guys i need to write a letter to my dad who is in rehab 🙌🏻 but I don't have words to encourage him can you help me with what to say in this letter? Or maybe some verses can help too. Thanks. :) 💖

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you i was looking for something like this 💖🙏

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Dad, I love you And JESUS loves you too...I can't wait to see you when you get out of rehab, I will wait for you dad ❤ Please stay strong! 🤗

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Poinsetta! :) The fact that your dad is in rehab is a really good sign that he is seeking help to accomplish new goals in life that will help him grow as a person to become a better man, maybe even a better husband, and certainly a better father. Reaching out to him with words of encouragement will hopefully mean a lot to him, so telling him you are proud of him for what he is doing may help strengthen his resolve, and you could also tell him you realize how much courage it has taken for him to reach out and ask for help, as he may be struggling with a sense of weakness or powerlessness in even needing help in the first place. (This is normal but seen as weakness by some and so people end to shy away from it.) Sometimes people end up in rehab because they are forced to go, but others go when they have hit some kind of bottom, which is a great starting point to tear down strongholds and rebuild on more solid ground. Facing one's inner demons is not always an easy thing to do either, but with honesty, open mindedness, and willingness, along with support from peers and people he loves and those who care for him, he can and will continue to get better if he stays the course. Some people are immediately transformed and see massive changes right away, but regardless of how much time it takes, things will continue to improve for him, sometimes quickly, and sometimes slowly. Best wishes for your dad!!!