Work and Fruit of the Ministry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BradC

This site is a ministry to others and in being a ministry there is a work involved. There are many believers from all over who have come to this site and been a part in the work of its ministry to others. The work of any ministry produces fruit. The fruit that God produces according to the Lord Jesus Christ is fruit that remains. Isaiah said in 32:17 that the work of righteousness shall be peace and we are to provoke one another unto love and good works. The wicked work a deceitful work but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward in Prov 11:18.

Rom 2:10 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Psalm 111:1-4 Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.

Phil 2:13 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

What is the fruit of this ministry here at Christian Chat that has been experienced by its members?

B

BradC

bump bump bump

L

Least

This site is a ministry to others and in being a ministry there is a work involved. There are many believers from all over who have come to this site and been a part in the work of its ministry to others. The work of any ministry produces fruit. The fruit that God produces according to the Lord Jesus Christ is fruit that remains. Isaiah said in 32:17 that the work of righteousness shall be peace and we are to provoke one another unto love and good works. The wicked work a deceitful work but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward in Prov 11:18.

Rom 2:10 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Psalm 111:1-4 Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.

Phil 2:13 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

What is the fruit of this ministry here at Christian Chat that has been experienced by its members?

I know that fellowship is very important. One thing that I find here on the forum is that iron sharpens iron. When a person is in the word there's always something edifying in what they share.

Ecclesiastes 10:10 If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Corinthians 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.