Worship :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I saw Raine's thread and I just wanted to ask for a prayer...

I just want to thank God for saving me... I don't need prayers for being stronger or more courageous... Not saying those types of prayers are bad! But I personally pray that prayer almost any time I think of God...

I need help worshiping God for what He has done :)...

So can I ask for a prayer of giving thanks to God...

I don't want you to pray for me to be able to give thanks, but more so just thank God for saving me... For saving you... For saving any sinner who calls upon the name of Christ...

I feel like I just want to give back some of the love He has given me... And I think one of the best ways is to worship Him in our prayers... :)

J

ji

I saw Raine's thread and I just wanted to ask for a prayer...

I just want to thank God for saving me... I don't need prayers for being stronger or more courageous... Not saying those types of prayers are bad! But I personally pray that prayer almost any time I think of God...

I need help worshiping God for what He has done :)...

So can I ask for a prayer of giving thanks to God...

I don't want you to pray for me to be able to give thanks, but more so just thank God for saving me... For saving you... For saving any sinner who calls upon the name of Christ...

I feel like I just want to give back some of the love He has given me... And I think one of the best ways is to worship Him in our prayers... :)
We can never thank enough.You don't need prayer support from others to pray.Your comment itself is a prayer.:)

T

TashMeyer76

Wow T_launch - It's called a heart of Worship - and you know what your simple desire to worship and Give thanks to God is a testimony in itself. God says if we are not going to call our his name, the stones will - and I don't see a single stone around you jumping up. Praise God with your life, your words, song and simply all you are!

Jesus our wonderful saviour - THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. We praise your holy name!

N

Nancyer

Amen, nothing is better than the prayers to God for all He has done. I thank Him for the little thing throughout my day, every day, as well as the big troubles and questions.

Worshipping God is to be of the spirit and truth, awakening of our spirit to the truth about God and being moved by that truth. I know this is rather vague, but let the love of God into your heart and then send it back out again to everyone everywhere.

God bless you and keep you.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Your words are very moving.

My favorite prayers are the ones where I am just thanking Him for all He has done in my life and other's lives.

Thank you for sharing this request, it is very touching.

God Bless

M

MTplainsman

I like this... I like it a lot! I take this thread as more of a reminder to us all, than a prayer. Yes, The Lord doesn't get enough of it back, but what little we children can give, makes him a happy father. Praise The Lord God in the highest of the high! Glory be to God! Thank you, for breathing into us life...