Would be nice if we had an option to share posts on Facebook & Twitter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Would be nice if we had an option to share posts on Facebook & Twitter, it would also promote the site, thanks for considering it!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Here is a picture of our cat Sugar. I clicked on the icon that says insert picture.
Sugar1.jpg

L

LaurenTM

what a little sweetie!

U

Ugly

Would be nice if we had an option to share posts on Facebook & Twitter, it would also promote the site, thanks for considering it!!
Actually I believe on PC it has a bar that provides various sharing options.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I really dislike this option. It means that material I posted here, thinking it was going to my Christian on-line friends, would be visible to all kinds of other people. I have a distinctive writing style that a lot of people recognize, and they do not need to know my prayer requests, nor my politics or theology.

Because even if you post someone else's post, they can come and look at what I posted. Strangely enough, I find there are many coincidences in life. The internet is a small place, relatively speaking, and it is amazing how often things can be linked.

There is nothing I am particularly embarrassed about in my posts, but I would like them to remain where I posted them, not linked and posted to FB or Twitter, and then linked again and again. I know this forum is public, and if people come here and read my posts, that is one thing. But to have them moved to another place, I would have to completely object to that invasion of my privacy.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Angela, you do know that your posts are searchable on any search engine, right? Google your user name and see what pops up..

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Angela, you do know that your posts are searchable on any search engine, right? Google your user name and see what pops up..

Yes, I know this, of course. BUT, how will they know my name to google if they do not come here, first? So if my screen name appears in FB/Twitter, they will have to skip that step of coming here. Plus, it can be replicated over and over, without me even knowing it has been put on a different site.

I realize that my posts can be a screen shot, or copied and pasted. BUT, again, that is a lot more complex of an option, than just pressing a FB button, and there it is on someone else's profile. I have been through this issue in another forum (not Christian) we beat it to death. Most were very against the whole idea, which had already been done, without consulting the members of the Forum.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Not sure but if you google your real life name, CC posts might pop up. I should try that later on.. lol