Would You Go Unto All The World To Preach Jesus ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Oymyakon, the coldest village on earth: Temperatures drop to -71.2C, locals can't wear glasses because they freeze to their faces and the school only shuts if it falls below -52C | Mail Online

Would you go into all the world to preach Jesus ? We were watching TV
one night and am not certain if this is the Bone Chilling part of the UK is
where we saw an evangelist preaching Jesus in a place where no one wants
to go.

This made me think of the Scripture about going into all the world to evangelize, and
also how Jesus said He would be back when every person has heard the Word.

I do recall the question being asked about those who are in jungle area, where
no person is safe. We have heard it said man has been boiled and eaten and many
fear to go to preach the Word. The question also was "how can the heathen know
about Jesus if no man can get to them?" The answer, if I recall properly, is the
Holy Spirit will in His way give the knowledge to them. They must be sensitive to
the Spirit of God.

By clicking on the above link you will see photos of how frigid it is in areas where
few can live. It is beautiful, but oh so cold. May the Lord reach all mankind all
over the Earth.

E

EliBeth

I really like the thread and the question you pose!
If God were leading me to some foreign land, I can honestly say I would do my best to take that defining step and GO! If He would enlighten me as to the path, I would do as Christian did in Bunyan's Pilgrims Progress and give my all to the journey for the glory of God. I would take that initial step of moving in the direction of His leadership and trust that He would sustain me. As a child I felt called of God to be a missonary, and still do. I am just waiting on Him to show me how to go about it, when, and where. I yearn to be wholly utilized by Him. Only through His power would I be successful, not of my own merit certainly. But if we have a willing heart, humbled and seeking, He will bring us to fruition far more abundantly than we could ever fathom!
May we share the awesome love of Christ as any opportunity allows- close to home or in the deep jungle. :)
I long to be that surrendered unto His perfect plan that I would forfeit all earthly, temporal things and extend them humbly toward Him.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Romans 10:11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 .) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 .) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 .) How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 .) And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16 .) But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 .) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

J

J-Kay-2

I really like the thread and the question you pose!
If God were leading me to some foreign land, I can honestly say I would do my best to take that defining step and GO! If He would enlighten me as to the path, I would do as Christian did in Bunyan's Pilgrims Progress and give my all to the journey for the glory of God. I would take that initial step of moving in the direction of His leadership and trust that He would sustain me. As a child I felt called of God to be a missonary, and still do. I am just waiting on Him to show me how to go about it, when, and where. I yearn to be wholly utilized by Him. Only through His power would I be successful, not of my own merit certainly. But if we have a willing heart, humbled and seeking, He will bring us to fruition far more abundantly than we could ever fathom!
May we share the awesome love of Christ as any opportunity allows- close to home or in the deep jungle. :)
I long to be that surrendered unto His perfect plan that I would forfeit all earthly, temporal things and extend them humbly toward Him.

You are such a breath of fresh air ~ God bless you as you await your marching orders.
I remember when I felt like you do now. I was married with children and man I wanted
so badly to go and preach the Word anywhere. Well, common sense tells us a wife and
mother never leaves her family based on the 'want to go into all the world." My Bible
Study teacher and mentor, would tell us 'Christian Mothers,' she said... "Girls, your
mission field is in your back yard." Such wisdom ~

This is why I am excited for you ~ You have so much going for you ~ Praying the Lord
will lead and guide you in the way you should go. God bless you ~

E

EliBeth

Thanks so much Jay-K-2! :) You are very much appreciated. God Bless!