Would you like to be yourself?.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tobby17

A lot of times, when people advise you, the use this sentence *BE YOURSELF*. It helps a lot especially when you're suffering from Inferiority Complex. But on a second thought, there are some people who are better off not *BEING THEMSELVES*. For example me!. I think my life would be better off if i wasn't *ME*. I mean who wants to be Gay and have Diabetes at the same time and is only 17. Being gay is enough to think of then having diabetes is just too much to think of for somebody my age.. I was in the hospital and a 47 years old man was like thinking he was too young to have diabetes and i kept wondering, What should i then do?. I'm still 17 and i have it..lol... It's not funny, but i think too many things are wrong in my life and i would do just fine and have a better life i am no longer *MYSELF*

K

Kooper

When did you find out that you had diabetes?

K

kayem77

Sorry to hear about your diabetes, there are some things we cannot change but we can pray about and if God wants...He will change them in his time or maybe He will change us. I know how it is to feel that everything is wrong in your life but you have to remember that this world is fallen, and that sometimes we'll have to go through hard times to get to the place the Lord wanted us to be, this life is a continuous path to righteousness. He has his reasons, all his plans are good . You have your reason to be here the way you are. Be yourself, while you are submitting to God. That doesn't mean you will lose your identity, it's still you, but better.:)