Wrong Friend...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
So I have been praying for a friend for God to stir his heart so I could talk to him about God... Turns out he got extremely defensive when I brought up God's name and I never even tried to talk to him about him... So I dropped the subject and went to sleep...

When I wake up I start talking to my other friend who is mormon and I started talking to him about what God is doing in my life and what not... And what God is doing for the world and what not... And we talked about revelations and the OT for a good hour or so... THAT IS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER TALKED ABOUT GOD! And I felt sooo good talking about Him.... I was able to show my friend verses like Jeremiah 1:4-5 and verse's like Moses and the burning bush to show him that no one thinks that God made them perfect at first... Because he was having a real tough time accepting that God made him perfectly...

Please pray for my friend Craig.... He is one of the kindest hearted people I know, and above that he is the most intelligent person I know... I know that just sounds like I am buttering the knife, but it is true...

It made me so happy to talk about God with him... And both of our voices sounded soo happy while doing so...

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Awesome :) I'm praying for Craig. It's always such a great joy to talk about God! :D

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Awesome :) I'm praying for Craig. It's always such a great joy to talk about God! :D
Thanks man, I loved it... My whole spirit is uplifted by that whole experience...

F

fourleaf

that's really cool. i never tire of talking to friends about God too. i'll be praying for you friend, T_Laurich. God bless u both!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for Craig and your other friend also. :)

God bless
pickles

J

jb800m

this praying for member that you will speak words of encouragement and wisdom that in this time of witness let your words stand thru that as he speaks you surround him with your protection lord pls pray that both these friends will seek the truth from you father and use thismemeber in the process ... sofetn their hearts amen