yay for Christmas:D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 23, 2013
Christmas is coming soon and i am so excited. i am not excited for the presents but for the christmas season itself. have you ever had that sense of Christmas spirit in the air? that is what i love about Christmas. and the Christmas praise and worship songs that come around near Christmas are so beautiful too. I doubt Jesus was actually born on Christmas but celebrating his birth is special, and even though to most people it seems to be the focus of presents it still brings people together

Nov 30, 2013
I love Christmas too!! I love to give presents and gather with friends and family, but most of all I love the feeling of it being Christmas!! And the birth of Jesus is the best thing I could imagine celebrating! Even if it isn't his real birth date it's the thought that counts :D

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
One of the aspects of Christmas that appeals to me is the music. The constant stream of carols sets a really nice ambiance and uplifts my spirit. I'm looking forward to a fun family time with lots of FOOD, relaxation, and our Christmas church service. I absolutely love the traditional nativity scene even though it may not be an accurate depiction of Christ's birth. :)

...,unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Feb 23, 2013
You know, the saying peace on earth and good will toward men is a wonderful if not misguided saying. sadly the world has and never been in peace and good will toward men is not common. but Christmas seems to be the one time of year this is the most likely time this happens.

Jan 17, 2013
have you ever had that sense of Christmas spirit in the air?
That's what is called Advent, which began December 1st. It's the anticipation we have at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, who free's us from captivity.

Oh come Emmanuel
and ransom captive Israel
which mourns in lonely exile here
until the Son of God appears

... and drive away the shades of night
and pierce the clouds and bring us light.

REJOICE!

[video=youtube_share;xRi1GDoaQu4]http://youtu.be/xRi1GDoaQu4[/video]