Yeah Right Obama

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I have never been so ashamed and embarrassed for my country. Is it conceivable that we have sunk this low to have this person "lead" our nation?[video=youtube;7eJeb6hBQJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJeb6hBQJw[/video]
That isn't even a good impression of Frank Underwood!

Ella85

May 9, 2014
The illustrious grand poobah is on TV bragging about the deal made with Iran today over their nuclear centrifuges......I need to get out my waders and put them on before it gets to deep.......!
He is an absolute idiot!!!
Can not believe what he has done. He has made a big mistake! This is the beginning of the end...

A

AgeofKnowledge

Behold, the end of the world brought to you by Barack Hussein Obama and every U.S. Democrat.

Oh and I read in the news that Russian hackers somehow acquired access to the state department computer network for months eventually becoming brazen enough to hack into the White House computer system, from the state department computer network, and steal Obama's schedule. Not to mention the White House and the State Department were somewhat affected by a power outage today.

Security to this administration (and the people who voted for them) consists of helping Iran become a nuclearized military threat to the world and running a ship so leaky the Russians and Chinese invade it at will.

I think part of the reason why they're becoming so brazen is because they already hacked pretty much everything in the U.S. already and are running out of options to please their higher-ups.

A

ANovice

He churns my stomach so I know exactly what you're saying!
After feeding us all his garbage, he gives me the screaming trots!!!

A

AgeofKnowledge

Dr. Daniel Pipes (Harvard PhD) is an American historian, writer, and political commentator. He is the president of the Middle East Forum, and publisher of its Middle East Quarterly journal. His writing focuses on the American foreign policy and the Middle East. He was in 2008-11 the Taube Distinguished Visiting Fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. He is also an Expert at Wikistrat.

Here is analyzes President Obama's anti-American foreign policy in the Middle East which is rooted in Obama's own anti-Americanism. 'The Obama Doctrine' led to the coined term "snarl at friends and smile at enemies."

[video=youtube;X1NPDoAp6vA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1NPDoAp6vA[/video]

J

JesusIsAll

[video=youtube;UXodRLLkth4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
I can't watch him. What did he say?

J

JesusIsAll

I can't watch him. What did he say?
He said global warming is the greatest security threat, and what follows is some foreign news show commentary that's amusing, like, "Whut?!"

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
Yeah, you know why global warming is the greatest security threat? Our cars provide us mobility and independence. Independence equals strength and strength equals liberty. Our strength and liberty are a serious nuisance to their goal of tyrannical rule.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ! ! ! !