Yet another..."Renew My Mind"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s170...6918308d42bd/ce1b12b7d0889ce625002df9881a2223

This is my first attempt at 3/4.

Renew My Mind

Sometimes they're spinning circles 'round the clefts inside my brain
Cascading down in ugliness and inexplicable pain
with darkest voices they disguise themselves as simple truth, so plain

I find I'm walking in directions that are paved in shame
and too often I'm in question over what you say

Renew my mind
you are transforming me
Cleanse my dreams
oh release me unto faithful peace

Sometimes I'm not sure who's voice it is
It's clouding up inside
and at times I block them out I find there's rarely place to hide

The battleground is riddled with arrows
and the enemy is prowling

J

Jordache

Oh it's mp4 on apple

K

kenisyes

Your singing really puts it over. But there has got a be a better word for inexplicable - just so many syllables.

Jun 19, 2011
You have a nice voice, thanks for sharing!

D

dalemilbourn

Your voice is very soothing and pleasant jordache just completely perfect to bring a special feel of the song.