You are worth more than many sparrows

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
]Hey could you tell me what you think about this article, feedback well appreciated

You are worth more than many sparrows

Sparrows, some people have them as pets, others have them captured in cages, the value of them doesn’t look that considerable if you measure their worth in a worldly sense, you are saying Lord couldn’t you have said I was worth much more that fine gold or a diamond? Sounds like a better value of worth, but when you look at the handiwork and the Glory of the Living God seen in his creation, then you will beg to differ.
If I came up to you right now and told you using your hands create a sparrow, form a sparrow into existence, how impossible is that, even to fathom! If you go in-depth to the masterwork that God has put forth into creating a sparrow now we see the worth, it is far greater than a multitude of things, for the Living God with the complexity and wisdom forged the bird that is known as a sparrow.

An elegant bird with a clever looking visage, deep pearl black eyes, clothed with shades of white black and brown, truly a beautiful work of the Almighty, if I was to ask you go ahead, out of nothing, but by the power and might of your wisdom create a sparrow, could you do it, of course not!, only the working of an Almighty God through whom all things are possible such a creation can be made into existence (Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?), hmm I don’t know about you but since the beginning of this sermon the worth of a sparrow has just increased exceedingly, as we haven’t even scratched the surface!

Precision of the Living God

(Psalm 139 14I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well.)

Fearfully and wonderfully made, fearfully and wonderfully made, fearfully and wonderfully made… do not be mistaken, your life was not a mistake, you are not worthless, I tell you that your true worth can only be made manifest if you live for the Kingdom of God, for this reason you was born and for this reason you was made, to be a child of the Living God, to abide under the wings of the Almighty, God has a purpose for you, for your life, even before existence you were known by the Almighty God.

(Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”)

God is calling us to himself to be reconciled with him through his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ, Thank You Jesus! Jesus died for you that you would no longer have to live in fear, alone in this world, totally broken but he came to save that which was lost! To heal the broken hearted to reconcile you to the Living God, to give you a right to be called a son of the Living God! Wow, how about that, a son of the Living God! Welcome to the family says Jesus! By the power of the cross are we free and set at liberty through Christ Jesus.

(Psalm 139:17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!)

How wonderful is that, to know that the Living God, wants us after all we have done, but God’s love toward us is so great, God’s love was shown in his Son Jesus Christ when he sent his Only Begotten Son to die for us so that we could have eternal life, and how great is such love! We can never comprehend the love of God.

(John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.)

(Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.)

God’s plan for you is good, to save you from eternal loss, to bring you to his eternal dwelling place (heaven), God loves you and wants deeply for you to come to his son Jesus because he is the only way.

Give your life to Jesus Christ Today

My personal testimony is quite dark, life got so pressing that I saw suicide as the only way out, life could only get worse so it seemed, until that blessed day when I was utterly broken and I just went on my knees and prayed to Jesus and just poured out my heart and said Lord I need you, since then my life has never been the same, all that pain I felt is all gone, all that hatred I had is no more, I still have the memories but Jesus has healed me of the pain the chains of them.
God promises us all the same thing, salvation through his Son Jesus Christ, once you accept him into your life it is the start of a journey with a glorious climax.
Without Jesus I don’t know what I would do with my life, it would be empty and meaningless, better yet as I’ve heard “a life without Jesus is like an unsharpened pencil, it has no point”

Pray to Jesus and ask him to come into your life, to fix you and help you live the life he has called you to live.
(Psalm 27:8 You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face, LORD, do I seek.”)

Seek the Lord in prayer and in his Word the Bible.

1 Samuel 3:21 And the LORD appeared again at Shiloh, for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel at Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

Check out this site for some good discipleship teaching

(Mark 8:34 And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.)

Highly Recommended you watch this:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKmdIdQg3Ks[/video]​

J

jkalyna

:) I AGREE AND THE WORLD WAS TOPPED WITH A SYMPHONY OF MELODIES OF NOTES GOD HAD WRITTEN INTO THEIR HEARTS FOR US TO HEAR , AND NOT TO FEAR THAT THERE IS A GOD WHO BRINGS US CHEER. UPON ARISING OF THE SUN, AND THE SUNSETS THE CRICKETS TAKE OVER.:p