you cannot just move on

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybee

It is very rude for men to assume you can get over the husband and father in a month and propose or bully dates. I am dizzy and cannot eat that is a violation for men. The bond will never go away.

djness

May 16, 2014
You keep making posts like this. Maybe you shouldn't be in places were these men are interacting with you?

H

honeybee

When men are Christian men they understand it is some men come into chat for the wrong reasons I learned to hit ignore. My husband some people do not realize that loss.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Honeybee, I pray for you to receive the gift of Christ's peace - a peace that will reach your deepest empty place.

Tune out other voices that disturb this peace and only listen to His words of comfort to you. The Lord promises to be close to the widows - to shelter them - to care for them - to husband them. Let His love embrace you.

Col. 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart.

S

sassylady

It's a bit early for you to be around other men.

My ex molested our daughters. It has been 10 years since I found out. Last year I saw something online about the 7 stages of grief. I was still in stage 6. It all gets better over time, but you cannot have a relationship with anybody until you are through the entire process of grief.

I hate when people tell me or my kids, just get over it. It doesn't happen that fast, we all have our own hurt to work through. You do need to work through it with the Lord, you cannot stay in the same place for years, however.