You know you really like a guy when.......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Awww... Thank you girls for sharing your thoughts on this matter. It was very uplifting. And thanks Green, for starting this thread!
_______
....you are willing to cook for them, a lot, and, clean up the table after meals, and do the dishes(although guy should offer to help).
______
Sure, jimjimmerzzz, just the Lord's leading, like right now, 4@m and just WOKE UP in WA state, and can't sleep cuz I'm not sure as yet what all to do for mom this weekend, but I will do something, cooking is a given, I usually go there and cook a afternoon meal, but, maybe, this is year I add breakfast in bed. Anyway, derailing my own thread, but you try coralling these green brains.

Another girl like way.....I'm no girl but, obviously, I am not at a loss for ideas :D

....when you don't mind his bad breath .
.....when ANYTHING he says makes you laugh, or, at the very leasr, smile :)

P

Prodigal5

You can't stop talking about him with your best friend

P

Prodigal5

You like hanging out with his parents when he isnt around

L

Livi94

_______
....you are willing to cook for them, a lot, and, clean up the table after meals, and do the dishes(although guy should offer to help).
______
Sure, jimjimmerzzz, just the Lord's leading, like right now, 4@m and just WOKE UP in WA state, and can't sleep cuz I'm not sure as yet what all to do for mom this weekend, but I will do something, cooking is a given, I usually go there and cook a afternoon meal, but, maybe, this is year I add breakfast in bed. Anyway, derailing my own thread, but you try coralling these green brains.

Another girl like way.....I'm no girl but, obviously, I am not at a loss for ideas :D

....when you don't mind his bad breath .
.....when ANYTHING he says makes you laugh, or, at the very leasr, smile :)
To be able to not mind the bad breath.... that's some powerful love :p haha

L

Ladybuglove

When you hit your head ducking under tables when he walks into the room.

B

Bornfromabove

I know a women really doesn't like me when I hit my head ducking under tables trying to avoid flying objects when I walk into a room.

L

Livi94

I know a women really doesn't like me when I hit my head ducking under tables trying to avoid flying objects when I walk into a room.
Hey, i love your sig! I know that's a quote, i just forgot who from XD but yes. love it!