You were chosen for something Greater

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
This applies to every person here in cc. I don't know where you are in your faith, I do not know your heart nor do I know the daily struggles you go through. But I feel compelled to tell you this, you were chosen for a destiny you cannot fathom. Regardless of your denomination or belief about certain things there is a reason you have faith. You were chosen before you were even born for a greater destiny than you can see, all your weakness and all your strengths, all you trials and all you blessings were are all part of a grand design. there is no such thing as an accident nor coincidence, you are who you are because you have your own beauty that that only you can shine.

We each have a path set before us, some of us have similar paths and some completely different. Yet every one of them is different but all leading to what God has chosen for us. I know for a fact that each and every one of you are strong, you just may have to find it deep inside of you.

Think of yourself as a thread in a beautiful in a carpet meant for royalty. each thread on it's own seems meaningless, but when you look at the whole carpet that single thread completes the grand design of the carpet and is just as important as the next thread. God has heard your prayer, he has heard your mourning and hears your hearts joy. He loves you just for you not who you think you should be, he created you after all.

If there is one thing I have learned in my short time of faith is that my life seems meaningless compared to everyone else. Why is this? It because of the destiny God has given me, I know my reason for being and to live. My life is not my own, my life is not for me to live for my own pleasures and desires. But rather my life has always belongs to the lord and every other person in this world, my life was meant to serve God and others with great love and humbleness. even if it means becoming as low as the worms in the dirt themselves, even if it means dying just to save another persons life or suffering at the hand of others. Jesus knew the role of a humble and loving servant and took it on quite well, and to me this is the greatest position anyone can have.

Maybe your path is not like my own, perhaps you are called to be a teacher, or a prayer warrior or maybe you were called to be a new race of christians this world has never seen in over 2,000 years. but if you remember how Jesus lived and you seek everything he is and everything we are not then you will always know that no matter how small you think your faith is or how unstable your life is or even it's own worth it is far greater than you know. Sometimes the smallest act of good is enough to blast a new fire in the hearts of many

B

Bryan95

Very beautifully put friend. You have helped me see things I thought I would never understand.

Sep 8, 2012
Did you think that up on your own Blain?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Did you think that up on your own Blain?
Hmmm, Good question Ricky. I do not Know If I thought of this or if God was speaking through me, but I knew it had to be said and that someone has been needing to hear it.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
We were formed for a great destiny in honor for our lord and savior. we each were made for something greater than we know and we were each chosen for a certain purpose that is part of the grand design that is God's will. we each make a huge part in the royal carpet but don't see it, and for the few that do see it even fewer believe it. what were you form for? that is for you to wait and see:]