Your Loves

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I love the smell of Febreeze in the morning!!!

I love hearing life lessons from my mentor Michael Scott (from "The Office"). He's a wise man!

I love buying Justin Beiber cd's (so I can use them as coasters for the beer that I love "not" to drink).

I love signing out of CC so I can stand up and let the blood circulate back through my numb cheeks (y'all know which cheeks I'm talking about!!!).

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
Not much.

But seriously, a good deep conversation with someone and this

-Playing games with a group of friends late into the night.
Not that this happens much... myself and my friends feel older each day.

Just being around close friends who don't suck all my energy.

W

woka

Cooking and baking bring me a lot of job, when I am in the mood and it is not just a need that people have to eat, Volunteer counselling work is very rewarding.

error

Oct 23, 2009
jazz, candles, wine, late evening, great friends.

summer day/evening, bikes, the beach or park, picnics.

great books and a comfy chair.

Eva.

milkshakes and a good laugh with friends.

A

arwen83

jazz, candles, wine, late evening, great friends.

summer day/evening, bikes, the beach or park, picnics.

great books and a comfy chair.

Eva.

milkshakes and a good laugh with friends.
Oh yes this reminded me, I forgot wine and candles. And sitting along the beach into dusk when it gets quiet and the warm water becomes still.

X

xXErraticEmilyXx

Good, live music.
I bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola.
Fresh fries/tots.
Good hair days.
Riding in a convertible.
Sitting on the porch.
Playing an instrument.
Drawing.
Creating.
Imagining.
Giving.
Flowers.
Rain.
Naps.
Puppies/Kittens.
Cotton candy.
Ferris wheels.
Halloween.
Hot showers/bubble baths.
Cotton fields.
Wind chimes.
I can go on and on.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Arwen, I started my Favorite Things thread which is almost exactly like this thread! I thought about making a thread dedicated to you and outlining how sorry I am via songs on YouTube and pics I found on Google. Heck, I still might. However, I figured I should start here. Please accept my heartfelt apology that my subconscious copied this wonderful thread.

;) :p

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
Arwen, I started my Favorite Things thread which is almost exactly like this thread! I thought about making a thread dedicated to you and outlining how sorry I am via songs on YouTube and pics I found on Google. Heck, I still might. However, I figured I should start here. Please accept my heartfelt apology that my subconscious copied this wonderful thread.

uh oh....do we have to cut and paste our responses from Aimee's thread to this one now?

A

arwen83

Hahaha no youtube video required. I am sure I've done the same with others, and probably my own threads. Sometimes when I am coming up with a good idea about a thread, I can't remember if I already posted one similar months ago lol. I'll post it and hope that I don't get the response, 'ugh arwen, we just discussed this topic like 2 months ago!!' lol

A

arwen83

uh oh....do we have to cut and paste our responses from Aimee's thread to this one now?
I must be tired. I pictured CatHerder infront of his computer screen at home with scissors and glue, looking downhearted on what he must now do. teehee

Hurray for my first night taking Ativan, after sleeping 2 hours lastnight. Brain isn't working properly right now lol

Last edited:
A

arwen83

I love the smell of Febreeze in the morning!!!

I love hearing life lessons from my mentor Michael Scott (from "The Office"). He's a wise man!

I love buying Justin Beiber cd's (so I can use them as coasters for the beer that I love "not" to drink).

I love signing out of CC so I can stand up and let the blood circulate back through my numb cheeks (y'all know which cheeks I'm talking about!!!).
Descyple, this reminds me of Apocalypse Now.... Lt. Col. Kilgore: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory."

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Descyple, this reminds me of Apocalypse Now.... Lt. Col. Kilgore: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory."
Arwen, that is actually where I came up with the idea.

If I were to complete the whole line, I would write

"I love the smell of Febreeze in the morning. Smells like... Moonlit Lavender"

That's an actual scent Febreeze comes in.

A

arwen83

Arwen, that is actually where I came up with the idea.

If I were to complete the whole line, I would write

"I love the smell of Febreeze in the morning. Smells like... Moonlit Lavender"

That's an actual scent Febreeze comes in.
'You either surf or you fight!' haha crazy movie.

K

kayem77

Helping people and seeing others helping someone in need.
Seeing Christians showing justice and compassion.
Chocolate.
Lucas candy.
A glass of Pink/Rosé wine on special occasions.
The smell of rain.
Thunderstorms.
Cloudy days.
Music.
Reading a good book with no interruptions.
Sleeping in!!
Puppies.

Jun 25, 2010
e0578edf532890ac589e8c5e9edfb583.jpg
Chicken wrapped in bacon gives me the warm fuzzies. Life expectancy would grow leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Life, people, night, dawn/dusk, 'real' or 'surreal' moments, being connected with, affirmation and encouragement, and much more, as I'm sure my earlier post said.