Your Passions!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shine4Him

What dreams, passions, and/or desires, has God laid on your heart? :D I'll post mine after some others go :]

D

DavEtheBravE

Build a ministry that flows with the prophetic s and to be a discern-er of broken hearts and an awesome marriage: ]

S

Shine4Him

Build a ministry that flows with the prophetic s and to be a discern-er of broken hearts and an awesome marriage: ]
So like mercy heart? And what kind of prophetic :]

D

DavEtheBravE

Yea yea something like that and prophesies in what God want us to do or interpret for others. : ]

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Specifically, I have a passion for the Lakota people/Pine Ridge Reservation.

In general, my passion is to help people who are down on themselves, hurting themselves, or just hurting in general. My passion is to care for them, help them know that they're not alone, be a shoulder to cry on, and show them that there is hope in Christ. I also love children (I've worked with all age groups, so children also includes young teens).

I also have a dream/desire to be a wife and mom someday. :)

Last edited:

Delerion

Feb 9, 2013
I just want to make a difference in the world for the Kingdom of God. Currently what that entails for me is working with kids and teens.

F

faithfulone1995

i have a passion for singing and i am really hoping that God's plan for my life is to be an inspirational singer and inspire those people who are close to going through the same footsteps that i had to go through..i want to be an inspiration to others

shawntc

May 7, 2010
Computer programming, specifically Web development. That's probably going to be my primary career, so I can do things like build websites for churches and other Christian groups.

Writing, so I could write articles and stories that promote Christianity.

Apologetics, the defense of the faith using reason. People got questions, I can help them find the answers. From there, God can bring them into a saving faith in Him.

Jan 11, 2013
Great shining crystal cities that can comfortably house hundred thousands and meet their needs in a few square miles all founded on great sanctuaries for praise and meditation and structured so community and society where natural rather than the isolationist models of cities we have today.

People taking time to try to understand why God made his law his way and getting them to stop trying to add millstones to it or take away important details because they're incontinent. Seeing people come to a place where they are at peace and not strive about ethics either fighting to permit their wrongs or fretting because they think something that is acceptable is wrong. I can barely understand how people have so many problems with morals.

And more down to earth, a nice aceredge with enough room for an orchard and big garden, a bit of livestock and some horses. Preferably (and likely) before I'm forty and paid for by 55ish. One more wife, perhaps two more, and a few more kids. A vacation by the sea visiting relatives in the next few years would be good too.

K

kiwiMERT

I started teaching last year in a preschool, it was then I learnt of my passion for working with children who are at risk or have developmental/behavioural difficulties, I want to work with children who are often put into the "too hard" pile.

I believe that all children have the potential to be somebody great when given the time and energy it takes to nurture them on their learning journey.

Working with children and growing and sculpting them into functional human beings is what drives me and makes me feel complete.

C

cardsfan93

I have a passion for sports, especially baseball, i'm not quite sure yet though where and how God wants to use me.

P

Powemm

honestly? I have a great desire
To open the floodgates of heaven ...I think most of the time I'm hanging on the doorhandle of it lol Let his kingdom
Come !

A

Angel-A

I have only one big passion/dream - being free - not an addict any more - rest - if only have a ordinary life - would not matter much to me.

Aug 8, 2010
I suppose I have many passions..

Art is a big one, I do many arts/crafts and I plan on getting an art degree..Children, I love kids. so babysit/nanny, baking.. learning. Helping others..

Feb 11, 2012
To boldly stand strong in the truth, and preach against the false gospel, many are addicted to today!

If anyone serves Me!

Joh 12:26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there also My servant shall be. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.
To serve Jesus is to follow Him, His great example of holiness, purity, and moral fortitude; they both go hand in hand, where serving Jesus constitutes the whole existence and being of the soul!
To serve Jesus, we must use all of our life to minister to Him, in all our thoughts, words and deeds, that should be brought forth in all purity, sincerity and love, where the greatest joy we can muster in our short lives is built upon our service to Him, and receiving the honor of almighty God!
There is nothing more satisfying in this godless world than offering up our whole life to God, by serving and ministering to Jesus, as we follow Him through the good and bad things that will occur throughout our life.
Now some teach that serving Jesus is not the gospel, and if we even try, we are out of the will of God, and taking matters into our own hands, but this couldn’t be farther from the truth!
Many also teach that if you do not belong to the organized church, and serving God through their various ministries, then you are in great sin and disobedience, because they see heart purity and obedience to Jesus as works and unable to be obtained this side of heaven. Where works unto God are good outer works such as serving at the church dinners, or cleaning the church parking lot, and giving tithes and teaching in various ministries.
Rom 14:18 For he who serves Christ in these things is well-pleasing to God, and approved by men.
But lo and behold, not many have any idea what it means to serve and obey these things of God from the heart, where the heart is made pure through the repentance process, now broken and made acceptable to God, cleansed and purged from all evil, guile, hate, envy, and lust, a ready vessel, walking the crucified life unto God in service and honor!
This is what true service to God is, a cleansed and purged mind, set free once and for all from the corrupting influence of sin, now walking in His glorious light, standing strong against the wiles of the devil, where everything you do, think and say is a sweet smelling aroma to God, coming from a heart devoted to Him, walking in newness of life, where the renewing of the mind has taken place, now totally focused on obeying the Lord from a heart made pure through faith!
But with this faithful service comes many hardships and trials promised by Jesus:
Joh 15:19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said to you; the servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept My saying, they will also keep yours.
A true servant knows His master, and obeys all His commands, thus becomes a true friend of Jesus Christ, a bondservant, no greater than Jesus, and will receive persecution and disdain, because Jesus wasn’t send to remove any of our trials for His name sake, but to give us strength to be a strong servant through them all, bold in His name and power, remembering what He and many of His true followers went through to endure to the end and receive their prize of eternal life!
Joh 14:15 If you love Me, keep My commandments.
Joh 15:10 If you keep My commandments, you shall abide in My love, even as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that DO his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Jesus said “TO DO” but rebellious mankind says “I CANT” Jesus said “FOLLOW ME” mankind says “ITS TOO DIFFICULT” Jesus said “SERVE AND OBEY” mankind says “THIS IS NOT THE GOSPEL, OBEDIENCE ISNT NECESSARY OR A MANDATE AND SERVING CHRIST IS IMPOSSIBLE “!
1Jn 3:24 And he who keeps His commandment dwells in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit which He gave to us.
Tommy

willfollowsGod

Apr 14, 2011
Please ignore, Tommy4Christ, he comes across as judgmental. He has good verses, but his attitude comes at me negatively. As for passions, I look into a lot of things that is happening to the persecuted church around the world, I can sing but it is not really a passion (per say), apologetics, and then I have hobbies. The goal though is to be an example like Jesus in the world. God bless.